Trayone Gray's coach on grades

Desperately need a top tier RB (hope Gray is one), We very well could be be out of backs, and struggling with Crawford/Edwards by midseason

Advertisement
Use him like a Percy Harvin or Black Mamba. Too much over thinking, give him the ball and Run Forrest Run!

Advertisement

This man. His highlight reel screams RB.

His cuts and vision are elite. And he's a burner
Did you watch his tape? He makes one read and goes from the QB position. Totally different vision qualities than RB, dude definitely makes great cuts but that's only in space. Plus, show me one clip where he drops his shoulder and trucks somebody... Anybody hoping he'll be the power back we need will be very disappointed, even if he makes it in

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always had respect for Shadow's opinions on kids, and he said a few months ago that Gray is the best WR in Dade.

I have heard So Fla HS followers on EVERY board say that Chocolate would be the #1 RB in Florida this year if he had been dedicated to playing RB. Ive also heard them say he would be the best WR in So Fla too. Kid is a freak.

I would like to see him at RB as well.

He is a larger Dallas Crawford.....when I see him in his HL film he looks and moves like Dallas did in HS...men amongst boys...looks ED Reed retuning a INT great vision and cuts without losing acceleration.....Lets hope we can keep this one.

I think he can play any position he wants..he is a football player

I think he's kind of like Karlos Williams has been/is going to be for FSU.

Advertisement
Right now Shalala is testing his calculus skills.......bc you know, we are the 50th best school in America.

Advertisement
Back