Trayone Gray's coach on grades

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
Trayone Gray's coach was asked about the possibility of him qualifying and this was his response-

He is very close thats why they didnt pull the scholarship. I talked to someone at school and they think he will make it. Side note if they play him at anything besides wr or qb they are out of their mind

Advertisement
Why would they pull the scholarship?

They have nothing to lose by waiting.

Oh PLEASE let this kid qualify. And IM good with WR. I dont want him at QB, would be a waste IMO. This kid is Anquan Boldin 2.0

Advertisement
I always had respect for Shadow's opinions on kids, and he said a few months ago that Gray is the best WR in Dade.

This is where we need Carol City admins to help out. SEC schools have this down to an art form.

IOU says that Gray is the BEST RB in South Fl. I would definitely give him a shot At RB.

Advertisement
I always had respect for Shadow's opinions on kids, and he said a few months ago that Gray is the best WR in Dade.

I have heard So Fla HS followers on EVERY board say that Chocolate would be the #1 RB in Florida this year if he had been dedicated to playing RB. Ive also heard them say he would be the best WR in So Fla too. Kid is a freak.

Advertisement
So wait, those who have seen this kid play think he is as good or better than Dalvin Cook at RB?

RB would be the most natural transition for him, I think, because it would require way less thinking...but the though of him and Coley on either side is pretty epic.

Advertisement
BleakVernon has already stated that he will never play
here......ever. **** what his coach says.

Advertisement
Back