Trayone Gray trying to qualify

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comparable to Karlos Williams at FSU? Or is that a reach?

Kinda not really. Karlos Williams athletically is about the most freakish prospect to come out of the state of Florida the last 10 years, unfortunately he just didnt have the instincts to play safety. Dont believe me? Just look up the KR TD he had against us in 2011 as a true frosh that got called back on a phantom holding call. It hasnt been talked about, but Karlos not developing that fast was a giant bullet dodged by the ACC. People always talk about the next ST, well this kid from a physical standpoint was the next ST......

Advertisement
Darren McFadden.

Don't think he's anywhere NEAR that fast

more like a slightly faster Bolden

Way better comparison and that is certainly something this offense could use.

Anybody know what his hands are like?

It won't matter, he just needs to be able to handle a handoff.....

If he has good ball skills, I like him better at WR

Advertisement
Don't think he's anywhere NEAR that fast

more like a slightly faster Bolden

Way better comparison and that is certainly something this offense could use.

Anybody know what his hands are like?

It won't matter, he just needs to be able to handle a handoff.....

If he has good ball skills, I like him better at WR

Don't disagree but that is an if about one of the top qualities you look for in a WR.......

Don't disagree but that is an if about one of the top qualities you look for in a WR.......

Can't disagree, but he brings a lot of things to the receiving core that we don't currently have.

To be honest, he brings things to the offense that we don't have. That's regardless of what position they put him at.

Advertisement
One of the top 5-6 talents in this entire class IMO.

Please God, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu, etc... get this boi in

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. Man this kid qualifies, and EVERYONE will forget about Cook or Lane or Rudolph. This kid is a BEAST. Anquan Boldin 2.0 but faster.

Advertisement
Back