Trayone Gray trying to qualify

768.gif

Advertisement
This kid is exciting he definitely will make up for the lost of Dixon, Lane, Rudolph if he can get his grades right. Can you imagine him and Griffin on the outside. I'm getting excited just thinking about it

This kid on the field with Coley is a nightmare inducing for opponents. Will open stuff up underneath for Berrios and Malc too.

I'm a BIG Malc fan I think he can be special.

Same. Kid was good. Hopefully his injury doesn't affect his career anymore

No idea why the staff didn't redshirt him this year. He was definitely still a shell of himself

Can you make the argument that he's the most physically gifted WR prospect in FL for 2014?

His film looks like what I'd imagine Dez looked like in highschool

Yes with his size and speed that is crazy, if I'm correct he weighs more and is faster than lane and rudolph right?

Didn't even phantom the possibility of him qualifying. The kid is a stud, I say put him at RB, if Cook doesn't sign here. At worst he will be WR, but yeah his ceiling is pretty high. Not the same player but from the same school, reminds me of Hurns in that he isn't that highly rated but everyone knows the kid has the talent to do damage at the next level.

Glad Golden wants this guy on offense. He looks like a weapon. I would even want to see him get a shot at RB.

Advertisement
My thing with a kid like this is...because he is behind the 8 ball in terms of experience at other positions...you have to put him somewhere and let him develop there. Otherwise this could be Jason Geathers all over again.

I want Chocolate at RB, if we miss on Cook. I for one believe he has more upside than any RB in South Florida. This kid rushed for 1,121 yards and 11 touchdowns as a QB in Dade county. If he would have been a full time RB he would have had at least 1,500 - 1,800 yards rushing.

He is 6-2 210 now with amazing speed and agility. He doesn't look like a natural pass catcher, but he will be unstoppable at RB. This is the big back we have been wishing for and if he can some how qualify, this kid will see playing time early.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want Chocolate at RB, if we miss on Cook. I for one believe he has more upside than any RB in South Florida. This kid rushed for 1,121 yards and 11 touchdowns as a QB in Dade county. If he would have been a full time RB he would have had at least 1,500 - 1,800 yards rushing.

He is 6-2 210 now with amazing speed and agility. He doesn't look like a natural pass catcher, but he will be unstoppable at RB. This is the big back we have been wishing for and if he can some how qualify, this kid will see playing early.

This. He's an elite talent at that position. Elite.

Advertisement
This kid is exciting he definitely will make up for the lost of Dixon, Lane, Rudolph if he can get his grades right. Can you imagine him and Griffin on the outside. I'm getting excited just thinking about it

This kid on the field with Coley is a nightmare inducing for opponents. Will open stuff up underneath for Berrios and Malc too.

I'm a BIG Malc fan I think he can be special.

Same. Kid was good. Hopefully his injury doesn't affect his career anymore

No idea why the staff didn't redshirt him this year. He was definitely still a shell of himself

He was rs his first year and I agree if Malcolm dint get injured as a freshman he'd have started for UM this year at the rate he was going

The besxt thing about AG and the staff here is that they're doing whatever they can to get him in when other coaches would just focus on other recruits and gamble with JUCO/Prep. Gray knows how badly we want him here

Chocolate is a RB at the next level... Anything else will be a travesty!

Advertisement
To throw a ball well you need decent size hands, and that's why i believe its easy for QBs in highschool to make the transition to WR in college(Roscoe,Bolden..). That combined with how high he runs and our need for a big physical WR, makes me want him at WR.

Advertisement
Back