Trayone Gray trying to qualify

Advertisement
I've become deeply religious since I heard Trayone had grade issues - been praying hard this animalistic sumbitch gets admitted.

His combination of size, speed and football ability truly gives me wood. It will be a tragedy if this savage never suits up for UM. I mean, for the love of God, this dude goes to Carol City and goes by "Chocolate." How the **** could he not have all-time great 'Cane potential?

767.gif

6_1027109.jpg

Gray took the ACT test on December 14th and is waiting on the results.
“I am almost good,” Gray said. “I need one more night school class and then I just need to get my test score and then I will be qualified. It will just come down to my test score.”
Gray says Miami is working with him to make sure he qualifies.
“Miami’s plan is that if my regular classes at school don’t get me where I am at, then they are going to set me up with some virtual school classes so that I will be able to qualify,” Gray said.

“Coach Al Golden has told me offense, so I am thinking receiver, kick returner, and punt returner,” Gray said. “He says he likes the ball in my hands.”
Gray knows he needs to work on his game at receiver, but he is confident he can make the transition from high school quarterback to college receiver.
“I think I can be a good receiver eventually,” Gray said. “I played it for one year, but I know that I need a lot of work at that position. The more work that I get there, the better I will be. It just comes down to the work.”

Advertisement
This dude right here is at the same level as Rudolph for me when it comes to WR recruits. I would put Rudolph slightly ahead at the moment because of his route running, but physically, this kid is on another level. Would make the sting of losing Dixon WAY easier to deal with.

virtual classes........Al gets it.

Jimmy and Butch would gave gotten this guy admitted.

Advertisement
This dude right here is at the same level as Rudolph for me when it comes to WR recruits. I would put Rudolph slightly ahead at the moment because of his route running, but physically, this kid is on another level. Would make the sting of losing Dixon WAY easier to deal with.

This kid is a better athlete than both of them. If he was a full time receiver he has the talent to be the best prospect in the state.

This kid is exciting he definitely will make up for the lost of Dixon, Lane, Rudolph if he can get his grades right. Can you imagine him and Griffin on the outside. I'm getting excited just thinking about it

Sounds like we are going to do whatever we need to for this kid to qualify. We need to hang on to him. I see him on defense though

Advertisement
This kid is exciting he definitely will make up for the lost of Dixon, Lane, Rudolph if he can get his grades right. Can you imagine him and Griffin on the outside. I'm getting excited just thinking about it

This kid on the field with Coley is a nightmare inducing for opponents. Will open stuff up underneath for Berrios and Malc too.

Can you make the argument that he's the most physically gifted WR prospect in FL for 2014?

His film looks like what I'd imagine Dez looked like in highschool

This kid on the field with Coley is a nightmare inducing for opponents. Will open stuff up underneath for Berrios and Malc too.

I'm a BIG Malc fan I think he can be special.

Advertisement

I'm a BIG Malc fan I think he can be special.

Same. Kid was good. Hopefully his injury doesn't affect his career anymore

Reminds me of Roscoe Parrish. not physically, but as a dynamic high school athlete at QB, who converts to a CFB returner and WR.

really hope he makes it in, but I'm not terribly optimistic. We've seen this story far too many times.

Advertisement
Back