Travonte Valentine to the U

Advertisement
After this, how many more DT's do we need? I'm thinking at least one more or 2 preferably, 1 Juco & 1 high school.

30.gif

Horrible. Simply horrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never seen Valentine play in pads live. But strictly comparing their camp performances, he is a tier above Clark. Naturally bigger and more athletic. Can't wait to see him competing down here.

Where are the porsters?

Only show up when we miss on a guy.

Let's bash Al and co for getting that athletic project Jackson from BTW (which has zero negative effect on the class) but no props on Valentine.

Fake fans, best thing for the program. Let's call it both ways, is DT a major need? Fark yes! We messed up and we need it corrected. At the same time, getting a stud should show some progress and support.

Now lets continue to recruit Clark and Molten along with the other targets. Maybe get Cory Johnson too.

These porsters will only come out if Valentine does not qualify and blame Al. Something tells me we will have 2 other JUCOs and 2 other HS seniors.

Agendas much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where are the porsters?

Only show up when we miss on a guy.

Let's bash Al and co for getting that athletic project Jackson from BTW (which has zero negative effect on the class) but no props on Valentine.

Fake fans, best thing for the program. Let's call it both ways, is DT a major need? Fark yes! We messed up and we need it corrected. At the same time, getting a stud should show some progress and support.

Now lets continue to recruit Clark and Molten along with the other targets. Maybe get Cory Johnson too.

These porsters will only come out if Valentine does not qualify and blame Al. Something tells me we will have 2 other JUCOs and 2 other HS seniors.

Agendas much.

Actual video of GoldenShowers reacting to the Valentine commit:

41.gif

Whole defense just got a lot better. Looks like we will have some menfolk up the middle. Lbs and secondary just improved 75%. Staff just beat the big boys for the hardest position to recruit. The other two DTs we have coming in just improved also. Those 3 in rotation will be very nice to watch. Duke is the best recruit we have had in years, but he delivered himself. Staff's best gets are Olsen and TV. Tracy was huge but CBs are easier the DTs. Kaaya was great find but nobody even knew about him until now. The whole friggin world is trying desperately to keep THE U from having any DTs. They know when we get a couple it is all over and they have to face the menace. "We what U fear!" Enjoy my friends. Morris will get us to the ACC title game and maybe more, but 2014 and beyond IT IS ALL ABOUT THE U! Welcome to THE U and may the St. Valentine's day massacre begin.

Advertisement
Ah the police are here! These are the same people who probably told us it wasn't allowed when we ripped Randy.

The DT recruiting, play, and overall defense has been embarrassing up until this point. People, as FANS WHO CARE, had a right to be frustrated that not only were we witnessing the worst defense in the history of our beloved program, but few answers for restocking what has been a DT rotation that has been sub-Miami standard.

Go to CI with that **** can't criticize anyone nonsense.

Advertisement
Back