Travonte Valentine to the U

Advertisement
@dkurtenbach: Told by a well-placed source that Miami is planning on adding a few more studs (two or three) in the near future. Sorry for the crypticness.

Reporter @SunSentinel

just got a boner envisioning Valentine and Jenkins side by side on that DL. That will be a RB devouring black hole in there.

Advertisement
Excited for the kid. That's where he wants to be. He will qualify, no question.

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

113.gif

Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 7m
Told by a well-placed source that Miami is planning on adding a few more studs (two or three) in the near future. Sorry for the crypticness.
Retweeted by Lt. Philip Nolan

"I think he is solid to Miami," Tunsil (Champagant Head Coach) said. "Miami is the place he wants to be. We are proud of him that he is committing to Miami and he is going to have a great career there.

Advertisement
Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 7m
Told by a well-placed source that Miami is planning on adding a few more studs (two or three) in the near future. Sorry for the crypticness.
Retweeted by Lt. Philip Nolan

Michael Johnson next?

by the way, clean this **** up Andrew. this site is running slower than my ***** when i go high protein/low carbs.

Excited for the kid. That's where he wants to be. He will qualify, no question.

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

Stay Classy San Diego!

Advertisement
Per 24/7 & Rivals - Valentines main recruiter was Paul Williams. Even when jethro does something right he can't get credit

Advertisement
Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 44s
2014 Champagnat Catholic (Fla.) DT Travonte Valentine has committed to Miami. @CANEINSIDER was first. #Canes @FlaHSFootball @CanesInSight

Nash shouting out Canesinsier?

SMH

Im saying. Nash what team you playing for? Caneinsider didn't really have it first, when his coach said he committed to us they just took that info and went with it.

Advertisement
Back