Travonte Valentine to the U

TV is great get by staff, period. His coach said his grades are fine, just news the right credit. That does not sound like someone with problems, or at least it sounds like he is in front of the curve trying to fix them. This is July 2013 NOT 2014! Just sit back a enjoy the fact that despite the concerted efforts of the SEC and everyone else to follow Bowden's advice about how to keep THE U down by taking all the good DTs, Golden has now landed one top recruit and a couple others in this class with serious promise. He fixed Harris, made Morris into a 1st round draft pick, and recruited back to back NC quarterbacks for the first time in forever! Oline is set for years, defense is filling out like one of Butch's, there is a plan in place, it is a good one, and it is being followed. Now, we are getting the final and most important D building stone--DTs. We all know that. We all have cried and lamented about not having it. Now we have it. The whole D will improve by leaps and bounds with a couple menfolk in the middle. Let us enjoy this and heap "love" on our new commit. Next to the Olsen and Kaaya, TV is the most important recruit we have had in ages. All that is left is for the defensive staff to prove it can coach at this level. Golden will not be denied. Friends or not, they will have no excuse once they have DTs. They will deliver or get gone. This man is loyal but does not play. Gentlemen, start your engines THE U is back and I can hear the fear out there. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
you're getting a little self centered with the
concerted efforts of the SEC and everyone else to follow Bowden's advice about how to keep THE U down by taking all the good DTs
im sure they want good DTs so they can be good not to keep us down

Excited for the kid. That's where he wants to be. He will qualify, no question.

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

Pastor Genron,
First, ignore the haters and Forget 'em all; TV has got the academic goods and can make it to Stanford U or Vanderbilt U. I also appreciate the work that you do with the youth in S. Fl., and elsewhere.

Pastor, you of all people know and have helped TV out in sorting out whether his boy Hurlie Brown would be ditched had a new coach come to the U after AG was rumored to be headed North & East to PennSt.

Second, is journalist James Smith of NOLA.com The Times-Picayune Daily right in his assessment that the U is "significantly behind LSU" in securing the athletic services of Mr. Valentine?

Now, be that as it may that it's clear that Al G ain't going nowhere and neither is TV's family friend & UM Coach Hurlie Brown, does The []_[] have a realistic & best shot at landing TV in Coral Gables on NSD?

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

Pastor Genron,
First, ignore the haters and Forget 'em all; TV has got the academic goods and can make it to Stanford U or Vanderbilt U. I also appreciate the work that you do with the youth in S. Fl., and elsewhere.

Pastor, you of all people know and have helped TV out in sorting out whether his boy Hurlie Brown would be ditched had a new coach come to the U after AG was rumored to be headed North & East to PennSt.

Second, is journalist James Smith of NOLA.com The Times-Picayune Daily right in his assessment that the U is "significantly behind LSU" in securing the athletic services of Mr. Valentine?

Now, be that as it may that it's clear that Al G ain't going nowhere and neither is TV's family friend & UM Coach Hurlie Brown, does The []_[] have a realistic & best shot at landing TV in Coral Gables on NSD?

**** you for bumping this thread causing me to read the title and get excited before realizing this is from his orginal commitment. :diaf:

Advertisement

Pastor Genron,

WOAT BUMP.

Pastor Genron,

You couldn't have asked these questions in one of the 8 million TV threads that have been made since he committed here??? You have to go back and dig this up to get us all worked up over nothing? This made my day, then ruined my day...all in a span of a few seconds. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement
Can't believe you bumped this thread. And James Smith in the TP is the biggest LSU homer out there, so i
I'd take anything he says with a grain if salt. Not saying TV is coming to Miami, but Smith
Should be on LSU's payroll, not the Times-Picayune.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back