Travonte Valentine to the U

I really liked how Holley was dominating the opening. Hopefully he will choose us. Its been quiet for a while regarding him.

Advertisement
Ah the police are here! These are the same people who probably told us it wasn't allowed when we ripped Randy.

The DT recruiting, play, and overall defense has been embarrassing up until this point. People, as FANS WHO CARE, had a right to be frustrated that not only were we witnessing the worst defense in the history of our beloved program, but few answers for restocking what has been a DT rotation that has been sub-Miami standard.

Go to CI with that **** can't criticize anyone nonsense.

This. I criticized the dt recruiting and play the other day and got ripped for it. Anyone who thinks otherwise that we've done well recruiting DTs outside of this recruiting cycle has blinders on. I do love what they've done this recruiting cycle and hopefully we get one or two more.

Love how fans rip on other fans b/c we don't walk the company line at all times.

Ah the police are here! These are the same people who probably told us it wasn't allowed when we ripped Randy.

The DT recruiting, play, and overall defense has been embarrassing up until this point. People, as FANS WHO CARE, had a right to be frustrated that not only were we witnessing the worst defense in the history of our beloved program, but few answers for restocking what has been a DT rotation that has been sub-Miami standard.

This. I criticized the dt recruiting and play the other day and got ripped for it. Anyone who thinks otherwise that we've done well recruiting DTs outside of this recruiting cycle has blinders on. I do love what they've done this recruiting cycle and hopefully we get one or two more.

Love how fans rip on other fans b/c we don't walk the company line at all times.

Tread lightly you are agreeing with down syndrome.

No one is disputing the issues, there are big issues and the staff is trying to fix said issues. The problem is we don't see it both ways from the fans. We see some complain left and right (even though there are legit issues) destroying every thread with garbage. Then there is positve news and they are nowhere to be found. Seems like pure agendas and nothing more.

There is no company line, people should give their opinions just call it both ways.

Hoping that somehow the staff can get one more for 2013 and 2-3 more for 2014.

No one is disputing the issues, there are big issues and the staff is trying to fix said issues. The problem is we don't see it both ways from the fans. We see some complain left and right (even though there are legit issues) destroying every thread with garbage. Then there is positve news and they are nowhere to be found. Seems like pure agendas and nothing more.

There is no company line, people should give their opinions just call it both ways.

Trust me, it was tough agreeing with him. I love what Al's done all around w/ the issues that he was given since his arrival other than DT. It looks like this year is gonna be a good year in that department and I'm pumped.

Trust me, it was tough agreeing with him. I love what Al's done all around w/ the issues that he was given since his arrival other than DT. It looks like this year is gonna be a good year in that department and I'm pumped.

Haha. Things should go our way this year. Morris and Port stay healthy, I like our chances for success.

Advertisement
Well since we are calling folks out, I'm going to call out the posters that were making excuses such as "the SEC is paying all of the DT's due to the position's importance," "the NCAA cloud is killing UM," and my favorite one "we haven't played for a NC since 02 so these kids can barely remember the last time UM was good." Nevermind that we are doing well almost everywhere else.

With that said, huge pickup. Let's add a couple more DL and continue building this program back to where it needs to be.

Well since we are calling folks out, I'm going to call out the posters that were making excuses such as "the SEC is paying all of the DT's due to the position's importance," "the NCAA cloud is killing UM," and my favorite one "we haven't played for a NC since 02 so these kids can barely remember the last time UM was good." Nevermind that we are doing well almost everywhere else.

Not sure what your point is, please elaborate.

I think it's pretty clear. While there are some posters that complain too **** much and only come around to be negative, there are also some that make excuses for every **** thing instead of calling a spade a spade. If you listen to some on here, you'd start to believe that there was no way in the world UM could snag a top notch DT recruit.

the funny/inconsistent part of recruiting really shows with DTs.

A few months back, it was Valentine who was fat/overrated/not eligible to qualify while Clark was a must get who was also a Miami "lock."

the positions have now shifted.

Advertisement

I think it's pretty clear. While there are some posters that complain too **** much and only come around to be negative, there are also some that make excuses for every **** thing instead of calling a spade a spade. If you listen to some on here, you'd start to believe that there was no way in the world UM could snag a top notch DT recruit.

Ignore those cack smokers. The fans can say whatever they want, they have little to no effect on the situation. Whatever they think does not matter (on either side). We need to bring in and develop DTs and thats the bottom line.

Super pumped we got Valentine, even with all of his issues.

Now we just gotta hope he sticks with us and qualifies. This is a start to fixing the DT problem, but we sure as **** haven't fixed it yet. Hopefully Golden can find some more.

Now we just gotta hope he sticks with us and qualifies. This is a start to fixing the DT problem, but we sure as **** haven't fixed it yet. Hopefully Golden can find some more.

Truth. Would be good to somehow land Derosier even if he is a project.

A few months back, it was Valentine who was fat/overrated/not eligible to qualify while Clark was a must get who was also a Miami "lock."

when experts were saying deon bush was going bama or auburn, our fans were saying he was soft.

Advertisement

when experts were saying deon bush was going bama or auburn, our fans were saying he was soft.

Alot of grown men get there feelings hurt over this. I aint gonna lie I didnt think this staff could pull an elite DT, **** they proved me wrong.

Alot of grown men get there feelings hurt over this. I aint gonna lie I didnt think this staff could pull an elite DT, **** they proved me wrong.

No disputing the film. Valentine is a monster, wether he qualifys or not. Sounds like he has a gregarious personality and has some wit to him so hopefully he is there in the fall of 2014

No FAP until next August on this one.

47.jpg

Advertisement
Like clockwork, he mentioned how academics were so important to him and his family. I love high school football recruits.

Like clockwork, he mentioned how academics were so important to him and his family. I love high school football recruits.

I'm not sure if this is a sarcastic post, but he did switch schools to give him a better chance of qualifying to a major university.

Stuckey was the start. A 4-star JUCO is being overlooked on this board for whatever reason. I guess because he committed out of thin air.

Advertisement
Back