Travonte Valentine to the U

Advertisement
Good to get valentine now then have to wait till Jan. Also, I think that is the real Genron. He made that winky flowers highlight video & he joined CiS right when that thread was made.

Jethro was one of Valentines recruiters but Hurlie brown deserves credit along with him on this one. Hurlie Brown is good friends with his dad IIRC and was on valentine hard as soon as he decommitted from Florida. Lets hope he gets his grades in check

@dkurtenbach: Told by a well-placed source that Miami is planning on adding a few more studs (two or three) in the near future. Sorry for the crypticness.

Reporter @SunSentinel

Maybe I'm reaching, but Corey Martinez told the coaching staffs where he was heading last week, so...

Advertisement
30.gif

Advertisement
Good to get valentine now then have to wait till Jan. Also, I think that is the real Genron. He made that winky flowers highlight video & he joined CiS right when that thread was made.

Yeah just trying to steer the thread in the right direction. Big day for us and it ain't about that guy.

@dkurtenbach: Told by a well-placed source that Miami is planning on adding a few more studs (two or three) in the near future. Sorry for the crypticness.

Reporter @SunSentinel

Maybe I'm reaching, but Corey Martinez told the coaching staffs where he was heading last week, so...

I think the 2 most logical are Nigel Bethel and Johnnie Dixon..... I think Martinez is going to FSU....

Advertisement

Reporter @SunSentinel

I think the 2 most logical are Nigel Bethel and Johnnie Dixon..... I think Martinez is going to FSU....

i agree. not martinez. bethel would be one. maybe thomas as well? all i know is there aren't gonna be a lot of spots left.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;X7LVHiMzyrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7LVHiMzyrA[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back