Travis Hunter

Advertisement
Kid is a stud. No doubt. Unfortunate he might waste his talents at a clown show. We aren’t much to talk as we have wasted so much talent here too.

True. Poor coaching hires have been a theme. I wonder sometimes if Eason came with Richt if both their careers would have taken a different path here but what can you do. I agree with you on how pathetic FSU has been. But it does suck a talent like this will be in Tally. I’m actually shocked Alabama hasent tried to back up the trucks for this kid. Clemson also.

Advertisement
Bama/UGA in a season for a ridiculous NIL deal to play CB
I actually think he could be a top tier Elite WR too, but he’s good enough to play both at an All-conference level.

I think he’ll stay at JSU for as long as Prime is there, if Deion gets a FBS job then he’ll hit the Portal & go to a big time program. If I was him with potentiality to have one of the biggest Free agent Portal NIL deals available, I’d actually go to either Clemson, UF or Oh ST in order to be coached by elite caliber CB’s coaches. UGA, Bama & TAMU all have crowed rooms.

But either way, this kid has through the roof potential as he continues to have his development fast-tracked.

Most people dislike him, but I’m actually rooting for the kid, I respect him going his own way & not being bandwagon rider, that’s pretty rare in this generations youth.

I actually think he could be a top tier Elite WR too, but he’s good enough to play both at an All-conference level.

I think he’ll stay at JSU for as long as Prime is there, if Deion gets a FBS job then he’ll hit the Portal & go to a big time program. If I was him with potentiality to have one of the biggest Free agent Portal NIL deals available, I’d actually go to either Clemson, UF or Oh ST in order to be coached by elite caliber CB’s coaches. UGA, Bama & TAMU all have crowed rooms.

But either way, this kid has through the roof potential as he continues to have his development fast-tracked.

Most people dislike him, but I’m actually rooting for the kid, I respect him going his own way & not being bandwagon rider, that’s pretty rare in this generations youth.
I'll trust your view as the CB savant

Either way, glad he isn't at FSU

Advertisement
He’s a WR naturally, he plucks the ball out of the air & has terrific hands, he just also plays CB.

But his upside is best at WR IMO.

If you’re looking for a position of need in the league, that pays much more and potentially last longer, then it is DB all the way.

If you’re looking for a position of need in the league, that pays much more and potentially last longer, then it is DB all the way.
“CB is the greatest position on a football field that God ever made..”
- Signed, a former CB... A.K.A, Me

I agree with you, I just think when looking at his HS film & watching him play, he’s always looked like a WR to me.

He’s good enough to play both & that’s what makes him special. If he decided to be a full time WR he could be as good as Garrett Wilson, or if he decided to be a full time CB he can be as good as Trevon Diggs.

Why not Miami?

0D33FD5F-52AA-4456-BAC5-CFA0CFBFEAC5.gif

Advertisement
“CB is the greatest position on a football field that God ever made..”
- Signed, a former CB... A.K.A, Me

I agree with you, I just think when looking at his HS film & watching him play, he’s always looked like a WR to me.

He’s good enough to play both & that’s what makes him special. If he decided to be a full time WR he could be as good as Garrett Wilson, or if he decided to be a full time CB he can be as good as Trevon Diggs.
This kid is so good at football that it’s pathetic

Advertisement

I don't dislike him, but I don't admire him either.

He just negotiated the biggest NIL deal possible. He's a mercenary, like all of the 'bandwagon riders'.

Advertisement
Back