Travis Hunter

Same.

Checking out his 247 profile, he hasn't used any of his official visits yet. Only has FSU lined up for Sept 5th. I hate to say it, we need ND to do the lord's work that day and absolute demolish FSU. That should start to raise concerns and hopefully we hear he'll be taking the rest of his visits during the year.

Hes solid until the heavy hitters in recruiting start coming at him.... right now theyre just sitting back but theyll be a time to close and when FSU’s season is going to sh*t they'll pounce

Advertisement
Hes solid until the heavy hitters in recruiting start coming at him.... right now theyre just sitting back but theyll be a time to close and when FSU’s season is going to sh*t they'll pounce
Idk... He might go to FSU no matter what their record is. Apparently he grew up a fan of theirs (this is what I've been seeing on social media). But we'll see what the end result is. Aren't the heavy hitters already after him though?

Idk... He might go to FSU no matter what their record is. Apparently he grew up a fan of theirs (this is what I've been seeing on social media). But we'll see what the end result is. Aren't the heavy hitters already after him though?

Yes ive heard that too and he very well may stick because he was a fan but Norvell and staff havent developed anyone even at Memphis... I dont think the heavy hitters have been pressing him hard yet...

Advertisement
Yes ive heard that too and he very well may stick because he was a fan but Norvell and staff havent developed anyone even at Memphis... I dont think the heavy hitters have been pressing him hard yet...
Here's hoping. As someone else said, if he decommits, that could tear their class apart.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but he is very solid on FSU. his legit dream school. hes pretty much ignoring other schools, it would take alot to make him reconsider. a 4 win season might not be enough to get him to leave. also hes pretty much a 5 star CB and WR but will play CB at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t see a thread on this guy. 5 Star CB Travis Hunter who is a FLA native to laying in GA right now. Played both sides of the ball but projects as a CB. Can easily play both sides if he chose. Think Chris Gamble. He’s committed to FSU. What’s up with his recruitment? Apparently he’s has family in West Palm which is why he choose FSU. Miami is waaaay closer to West Palm then Tallahassee..
Now #1 player in class of 22

Advertisement
Back