Travis Hunter

Advertisement
He may stick with FSPoo but as soon as they have a 3rd .500 or worse season he’ll be in the Portal to the highest bidder.

My Nike coworker says he stays posting and recruiting for and about them. If he flips it would be similar to a Donell Harris situation.
Sure, and you know which coach got Harris?

Coach Aristide!

I'd see if he can do it again, but for the good guys this time!

Advertisement
Very interesting. I expect fsu to be below 500 this year.

Anybody know the last top 10 recruit to sign with a team coming off back back below 500 seasons?
OK so I obviously am not engaged in work at the moment.
2017 Tenn went 4-8, 2018 Tenn went 5-7 (2-6 SEC) and in 2019 got #10 Darnell Wright OT
2018 USCe went 7-6 2019 USCe went 4-8 and signed Jordan Burch who was #8, close enough

OK so I obviously am not engaged in work at the moment.
2017 Tenn went 4-8, 2018 Tenn went 5-7 (2-6 SEC) and in 2019 got #10 Darnell Wright OT
2018 USCe went 7-6 2019 USCe went 4-8 and signed Jordan Burch who was #8, close enough
Thanks for that research.

Didn't expect to see it happen so recently. Good for those kids, not being bandwagoners.

Randy Shannon went 5-7 and before that we were 7-6
So not back to back below 500 but close
Then signed 3 5 stars a brown, m fortson, and b Harris
I think brown and fortson were top 10 or close to it

Advertisement
I didn’t see a thread on this guy. 5 Star CB Travis Hunter who is a FLA native to laying in GA right now. Played both sides of the ball but projects as a CB. Can easily play both sides if he chose. Think Chris Gamble. He’s committed to FSU. What’s up with his recruitment? Apparently he’s has family in West Palm which is why he choose FSU. Miami is waaaay closer to West Palm then Tallahassee..
I just realized I’m friends with his family. I didn’t realize he/ I was that old. Time to start talking **** about FSU to them now.

Advertisement
Their recruits have no expectations for the 2021 Noles, they’re getting sold on making a difference from day 1.

FSU is very lucky they have this kid, but if he doesn’t like what he sees and decommits, then that class will implode.

Advertisement
Their recruits have no expectations for the 2021 Noles, they’re getting sold on making a difference from day 1.

FSU is very lucky they have this kid, but if he doesn’t like what he sees and decommits, then that class will implode.

Yep. This is the class golden had with Duke and Tracy Howard for them except pushed back a year with Covid. These recruits are being told they can come in and start day 1 when they suck so bad on the field

Man I was hoping he had decomitted lol I was headed straight to their 247 board

Same.

Checking out his 247 profile, he hasn't used any of his official visits yet. Only has FSU lined up for Sept 5th. I hate to say it, we need ND to do the lord's work that day and absolute demolish FSU. That should start to raise concerns and hopefully we hear he'll be taking the rest of his visits during the year.

Advertisement
Back