Travis Hunter

ZuCrew

Sophomore
I didn’t see a thread on this guy. 5 Star CB Travis Hunter who is a FLA native to laying in GA right now. Played both sides of the ball but projects as a CB. Can easily play both sides if he chose. Think Chris Gamble. He’s committed to FSU. What’s up with his recruitment? Apparently he’s has family in West Palm which is why he choose FSU. Miami is waaaay closer to West Palm then Tallahassee..

Advertisement
I didn’t see a thread on this guy. 5 Star CB Travis Hunter who is a FLA native to laying in GA right now. Played both sides of the ball but projects as a CB. Can easily play both sides if he chose. Think Chris Gamble. He’s committed to FSU. What’s up with his recruitment? Apparently he’s has family in West Palm which is why he choose FSU. Miami is waaaay closer to West Palm then Tallahassee..
From what I've seen he appears to be locked in with them. Pretty sure he is a big fan of them. Would love to flip him, just not sure how plausible it is.

After the plays he made in the playoffs last year, I'm pretty surprised to see he's projected as a CB. Looked like an elite WR to me.

I'm very skeptical on him sticking with FSU just b/c I expect them to have another down year. Not as bad as last year, unfortunately, but still in the 6-6 range.

Well yea all these kids are fans until they aren’t. With the addition of T-Rob and Aristide on staff, we should at least make a run.
Oh I agree 1000%. No reason we shouldn’t put the full court press on for him. Huge talent at a position of need. Just saying he looks to be all FSU as of now. Lots can change between now and ESD especially if FSU has another bad year like we expect them to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many “Dream School “ recruits have we lost over the years..99% of them?

like @ZuCrew said “ kids are fans until they aren’t”....sick em T-Rob.

Bro is gonna get some serious pressure. How often did we see a kid commit to us wayyy early only to back off once big boys started applying pressure. He committed to them over a year ago before the season started. With that said, he does appear pretty locked in with FSU, recruiting for them, doesn't post pics in other teams gear, **** Clemson offered him in January and he didn't tweet the offer, a rivals guy did and he retweeted it saying "Late to the party" with 2 spears and a cash bag emoji. He might be a different breed but no doubt he is good.

Dude would be the #1WR or CB this year, he caught like 140 passes and almost 25 tds to go with like 9 pics.

Yeah I seen similar talk, unless something weird happens he's gonna stick with FSU

After the plays he made in the playoffs last year, I'm pretty surprised to see he's projected as a CB. Looked like an elite WR to me.

I'm very skeptical on him sticking with FSU just b/c I expect them to have another down year. Not as bad as last year, unfortunately, but still in the 6-6 range.
They’ll be lucky to be .500. Their schedule is brutal

Advertisement
With zero inside knowledge on this kids recruitment.....all I can say is that all I've read about is how much this kid LOVES the Noles. Take that as you may.

My Nike coworker says he stays posting and recruiting for and about them. If he flips it would be similar to a Donell Harris situation.

Very interesting. I expect fsu to be below 500 this year.

Anybody know the last top 10 recruit to sign with a team coming off back back below 500 seasons?

Advertisement
For what it’s worth these kids were alive and had functioning brains when fspoo won a ship. That is still allowing them to land some talent when given a shred of momentum. Obviously it’ll all go up in flames once they go .500 but that’s the ugly truth

Advertisement
Back