Travis Homer SR HL

Valid, you must have an eye infection.

Valids right... Homers SPARQ numbers dont match his tape...go look at Robert BUrns highlights and look at the explosion and difference.. Homers tape looks average his SPARQ numbers look amazing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both him and Hamilton look great. No idea how they aren't both 4 stars on every site.

Hamilton would get more hype but some are blinded by his star ranking. If you don't see stud watching his film I don't know what you're looking at. Same with Homer

Really really like Jawon Hamilton. Scott Frost made him the #1 recruiting priority for UCF.

Must be a little bit of a down year in FL if he's the best in the state. Looks like a really nice player, but he doesn't have that speed that separates the good/great from the elite.

Most immediately reminds me of Alex Collins

Alex Collins? lmao

Collin's tape was off the charts good. Runaway special speed. Homer is nowhere close to that level.

Let's just put it this way.....I seriously doubt Coach Richt would've offered this kid. Richt knows his RBs.

Advertisement
Fast, with patience and vision and tough to bring down. He will be even tougher to bring down if he learns how to stiff arm tackler like Duke. I hope Duke helps him in the offseason.

Alex Collins? lmao

Collin's tape was off the charts good. Runaway special speed. Homer is nowhere close to that level.

Let's just put it this way.....I seriously doubt Coach Richt would've offered this kid. Richt knows his RBs.

Well, let's see if he pulls his offer.

I highly doubt a good christian man like Richt would do something like that.

Advertisement

Alex Collins? lmao

Well, let's see if he pulls his offer.

I highly doubt a good christian man like Richt would do something like that.

Guessing that was a joke.

Ok. How about this: a faster Mike James?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back