Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know if Burton is being pushed out or not but if he is, UGA is dumb. Burton was being underutilized in that offense. That kid will go to a pass happy offense and put up big numbers. Goes to show that these kids could care less about winning national titles..they want their numbers so they can make it to the league. Would love to have Burton in our offense but he can pretty much write his own ticket.

It’s weird that all these players are transferring from UGA after winning a title right? Like a lot of these guys were going to get lots of playing time next year.

Is there something I’m missing?
They got a ring. Now they want NIL deals and maximum playing time & elite QB (for a WR) to put up numbers to get drafted. Hard to blame that for that.

Leave the sensitives at home, we all got problems of some sort. Half the peeps on this board are bat **** crazy! BTW - DBC in considered to be one of the elite posters of ALL time.
I see your point. I would encourage you to go out to a crowded *** bar and call everyone fa**ots; then head to an African-American part of town and drop a N-bomb, and then go to an Hispanic area and use the derogatory term of your choice to people in that community. When they object, just let them know that you also have problems and so you are therefore entitled to say anything you want. If they object, let them know they should leave their sensitivities at home.

I dont know if Burton is being pushed out or not but if he is, UGA is dumb. Burton was being underutilized in that offense. That kid will go to a pass happy offense and put up big numbers. Goes to show that these kids could care less about winning national titles..they want their numbers so they can make it to the league. Would love to have Burton in our offense but he can pretty much write his own ticket.
I believe it was BrooklynDee that said Burton’s problems had nothing to do with football. If he’s transferring I doubt it was his choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** all the Latravius Brini talk..This is a guy i liked coming out that just hit the portal!.

Needs the offer now. Long corner, to me a better version of DJ Ivey would give chance to have Curtis or whomever play directly in the slot role (im down on my man Couch now on the outside) Adds size, lenth to the cb room...from WEST PALM BEACH.

Really liked this kid coming out.

Anybody know why he entered the Portal? He was a key player for them and apparently they loved him off the field.

**** all the Latravius Brini talk..This is a guy i liked coming out that just hit the portal!.

Needs the offer now. Long corner, to me a better version of DJ Ivey would give chance to have Curtis or whomever play directly in the slot role (im down on my man Couch now on the outside) Adds size, lenth to the cb room...from WEST PALM BEACH.

Just looked up his highlights. He's really long and a really good tackler. I like him better than Dj James.

Advertisement
It’s weird that all these players are transferring from UGA after winning a title right? Like a lot of these guys were going to get lots of playing time next year.

Is there something I’m missing?
They got a lot of 1st Basemen.

I see your point. I would encourage you to go out to a crowded *** bar and call everyone fa**ots; then head to an African-American part of town and drop a N-bomb, and then go to an Hispanic area and use the derogatory term of your choice to people in that community. When they object, just let them know that you also have problems and so you are therefore entitled to say anything you want. If they object, let them know they should leave their sensitivities at home.
I don’t think the internet is for you. I can see why his spectrum comment enraged you. You’re clearly on it.

Advertisement
Back