Transfer Portal watch

I have season tickets to NDSU football. I have seen him play live 2 out of the last 3 year. This kid was the best corner they faced the last two years. Arguably the best cover corner in the FCS. NDSU has a WR from Tampa, named Christian Watson. Playing in the senior bowl in 2 weeks, projected top 150 pick. Watson has made it public that Brown was the best corner he has faced. Miami should definitely take a look. Being originally from Minneapolis, I think he is going to get Big 10 offers for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think at this point he has come to terms that his playing days are over. Just enjoy the free ride through college.
At that point though...why not just grab the degree from Northwestern? Those two are night and day in reference to their academic reputation.

(Sorry if I missed that he's already graduated, if so that's a perfectly fine decision).

I don’t know who Danny Boy Cane is. My point to you was only that your comment was offensive to people whose life is affected by autism. Do with the information as you wish.
Leave the sensitives at home, we all got problems of some sort. Half the peeps on this board are bat **** crazy! BTW - DBC in considered to be one of the elite posters of ALL time.

At that point though...why not just grab the degree from Northwestern? Those two are night and day in reference to their academic reputation.

(Sorry if I missed that he's already graduated, if so that's a perfectly fine decision).
I think someone posted that he was originally planning on going back to Clemson as a Grad Assistant for the team, but since he still had eligibility Dabo convinced him to play one more year...probably wanted the depth in the QB room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man the female talent at Clemson must be unreal for hunter Johnson to go back there for third string at best

Kid has a degree from one of the top schools in the country and wants to get into coaching football. Sweeney gives him that plus gets a backup QB to boot. Win/win.

---

From ESPN article:
"Johnson said he was initially planning to apply to Clemson's MBA program and had approached Swinney about serving as a graduate assistant in 2022. Swinney instead asked if he'd be open to playing another season.

"I'm really looking at this as an opportunity to come in and help the team in any way I can," Johnson said."

There will be enough scholarships. There will not be enough ICs.

Even with the +7 rule? ... either way, I feel like a lot of these kids are making really bad decisions. Like others have said, they should enter the portal only if they've lined something up.

**** all the Latravius Brini talk..This is a guy i liked coming out that just hit the portal!.

Needs the offer now. Long corner, to me a better version of DJ Ivey would give chance to have Curtis or whomever play directly in the slot role (im down on my man Couch now on the outside) Adds size, lenth to the cb room...from WEST PALM BEACH.

Advertisement
Back