Transfer Portal watch

dude was like 4th string?

Him and Big Boi's son (from Outkast) were battling for 4th string RB. Lil Patton left too and landed at Nevada.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Advertisement
**** all the Latravius Brini talk..This is a guy i liked coming out that just hit the portal!.

Needs the offer now. Long corner, to me a better version of DJ Ivey would give chance to have Curtis or whomever play directly in the slot role (im down on my man Couch now on the outside) Adds size, lenth to the cb room...from WEST PALM BEACH.

Put Kevin Smifff on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** all the Latravius Brini talk..This is a guy i liked coming out that just hit the portal!.

Needs the offer now. Long corner, to me a better version of DJ Ivey would give chance to have Curtis or whomever play directly in the slot role (im down on my man Couch now on the outside) Adds size, lenth to the cb room...from WEST PALM BEACH.

Can we steal TBuck?? @Liberty City El

Advertisement
This is so wild. College football is just free agency at this point
Agreed this is free agency. I think there needs to be a transfer period to slow some of this down and get it more regulated.

Should be a one week period after the season then another one after spring. Kids transferring during the season shouldn't happen.

Advertisement
Back