Trajan Bandy needs to move to Safety for our defense to work this season

Dont question my football knowledge guy. I know the game. He got beat by being aggressive and biting on the double move. He made a mistake. Hall of famers have made mistakes. Bandy was horrible vs unc but that's one dude i know that's going to bounce back.

Welcome to a Miami board, you should be perfect at um. People forget our all time greats had bad games and crucial f ups.

Advertisement
It appears that amidst the summer excitement our fans may have overlooked that the defense was replacing most of our starting secondary and three DL..... then lost Nesta, Bubba ineligible, Smith transferred, Carter lasted about 3 plays... sounds like a delicious recipe for **** soup.... still made a win into a loss....twice

Advertisement
Dont question my football knowledge guy. I know the game. He got beat by being aggressive and biting on the double move. He made a mistake. Hall of famers have made mistakes. Bandy was horrible vs unc but that's one dude i know that's going to bounce back.
Lol “don’t question my football knowledge guy....I know the game”

Besides that garbage I agree about Bandy. He was strong against UiF and without question our best corner.

You don’t move his *** to safety lol

Go back and look at the 2017 season. The secondary struggled a few games before they start putting it together. People were shîtting on jaquan and calling him overrated and he ended up a all-american the same year.

The common factor was lack of experince. Redwine just moved from corner, jaquan was getting his first real snaps at safety, jackson hadn't played much, young was a soph, bandy a frosh, delaney was a transfer from citadel, and dean a juco corner who wasn't ready.

Now its hall who is a soph who didn't play much as a frosh, ivey and blades the same as hall, carter getting the most pt he has ever got. I think they will be better.

Advertisement
Mods If you're going to let this ****** run free on here at least get him one of those kid leashes and a football helmet.

Jesus, yet NJ and Kenneth get banned.

Thanks mords!!

Would be nice if the adults in the room stepped up. Stop this crazy ****.

When do you blame Diaz for hiring his friends on the staff in Blake Baker. He wasn't the most qualified coach for our D. There were better chooses out there. 4 & 17 and i send a blitz in stead of dropping into coverage after getting sack the previous 2 downs smh.

Advertisement
LMAOOO Soulja Boy Face at work right now! Someone please send the meme!

Lawwwd , Can it get any worst??? Smdh 😳

What about this scenario? Just for kicks.
Eliminate the striker and use a nickel instead.
Have Bandy play closer to the LOS and shift Finley back to his original position.
Go back to playing a 4-3 with McCloud at SLB when teams use 12 or 21 personnel.

CB Blades
CB Ivey
NB Bandy
SS Finley
FS Carter

Bench: Keontra, Hall, Knowles, Couch, Williams

Advertisement
Have Bandy play closer to the LOS and shift Finley back to his original position.

CB Blades
CB Ivey
NB Bandy
SS Finley
FS Carter

I like the 4-3 base look. Just don't know if Finley is answer.

CB Blades
CB Ivey
NB Bandy
SS Finley
FS Carter

I see hall in the bench..i like it

CB Blades
CB Ivey
NB Bandy
SS Finley
FS Carter

You want to start carter at fs over hall? Carter doesn't have the range for that. But besides that bandy needs to play more nickel because the strikers are getting picked on.

Advertisement
Back