Trajan Bandy needs to move to Safety for our defense to work this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea because players never get beat.
They get beat but for 60 yards and suppose to be leader of secondary. The entire secondary need to improve. Trying to weed guys out clearly not the answer. You must not understand personnel and down and disntance

Let the young guys take there growing pains like pass safeties/ cb did and move forward. Can't be so quick to jump ship

Advertisement
Real disappointed that Hall has played so poorly, I know he's young but I was expecting more. I don't think you can afford to move Bandy, I know he got beat on Saturday, but still think he's our best CB by far. Hopefully, Bolden will be eligible soon and will the be the answer at safety. I'd prefer to see Blades get play over Ivey, he looked awful on Saturday.

They get beat but for 60 yards and suppose to be leader of secondary. The entire secondary need to improve. Trying to weed guys out clearly not the answer. You must not understand personnel and down and disntance
Dont question my football knowledge guy. I know the game. He got beat by being aggressive and biting on the double move. He made a mistake. Hall of famers have made mistakes. Bandy was horrible vs unc but that's one dude i know that's going to bounce back.

Advertisement
We need bubba bolden period. NCAA screwed us on that one. Secondary weak as ****. No playmakers. Gurvan hall looked good on tape now he’s scared to tackle looks soft as ****.

Hopefully bubba kicks out gurvan to the bench. Cant have scared dudes out there

Let's not count on Bolden. Hall is a step slow.

I'd be fine with this.

Advertisement
I've long advocated for Bandy to make the move to Corner since his freshman season, so I don't question the OP's suggestion nor make it based off of the 2 games this season.

Coaches got to stop blitzing the house on 4 & 17 when it's an obvious passing down.
Manny doesn't get the concept of situational blitzing / who to bring. Pass rush is the strength of the defense. Why negate it with delayed safety/corner blitzes that reach the line 2 secs into a play? If you must, bring Pinckney. He at least has a knack for it.

1568051337083.png

Advertisement
Back