Trajan Bandy needs to move to Safety for our defense to work this season

Advertisement
It's so crazy how the play so much man to man with so many holes and coaches blitz at the wrong time. Like 3rd and long or 4th and long. Prepare for pass not blitz like we playing against an elite drop back QB. Make them prove the can beat us. We giving free

Trajan got beat on a double move for 60 yards and suppose to be veteran of the bunch. You think he the answer. Coaches got to stop blitzing the house on 4 & 17 when it's an obvious passing down.

You're supposed to blitz on obvious passing downs...Our mistake was running soft coverage with a delayed blitz coupled with a trash slanting that had our DL moving sideways instead of forward at the snap.

Advertisement
You're supposed to blitz on obvious passing downs...Our mistake was running soft coverage with a delayed blitz coupled with a trash slanting that had our DL moving sideways instead of forward at the snap.
So 4th and long for the ball game i'm going to blitz three plays in a row. That's not good coaching. Offensive coordinator prepare for that 4th down. Like common.

Unfortunately, the NCAA has Bolden in JAIL. Albeit metaphorically speaking. And it's anybody's guess when he'll receive the get out of jail card. LOL

Listen. We need a guy like the Rockledge DB soooooo bad to offset the lack of playmaking ability we have at Safety - and the lack of instincts on top of the mediocre coaching. We need an explosive playmaker to fill the schematic void.

Advertisement
You want to start carter at fs over hall? Carter doesn't have the range for that. But besides that bandy needs to play more nickel because the strikers are getting picked on.

Hall is a liability. Been here since spring 2018 but still not confident and a step slow.

Allowed the 4th & 17 and the winning TD. He's not ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see some of y’all think I’m suggesting this move bc Bandy had a bad game?? I just know he would be the best safety currently able to play.

Advertisement
Back