TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

This is literally the worst time of the year to study for Final exams.... fml

There's news every 5 minutes lol.

Advertisement
I don't think that I can handle this. I don't want to care...but I do.

Dammit.

As long as he doesn't sign one with FSU, I'm good.

Still wouldnt benefit them as much in any case. DC is an EE, so Jimbo has an inhome with him, but lets face it, he cant camp out in Miami. They have games to prepare for and other recruits around the country to visit. DC is HERE in our back yard. Golden or a member of the staff can be hanging out with DC EVERY DAY, at his house, talking to the fam, in his ear, etc. I expect they are going to be CAMPED OUT at Central almost every day some coach will be over there chillin with DC, JY and TD.

Even if Jimbo did get DC to sign one, how many trips down here can he make between now and when Cook announces? 2? He's already got one scheduled, so how many can he really have? We are the home team, and we have the advantage of being HERE. So whenever Jimbo comes and leaves, we can go RIGHT BACK at DC.

Obviously none of this means its going to work out in our favor, but it means if there is ANY WAY to sway the kid, we are going to have the chance to do it.

Advertisement
From FSU 247 site

Sooooo, what does this mean?

Chris Nee response,

With regards to Cook, it simply means Miami can have as much contact with him as they desire. Also opens the door for Golden to go in-home again (and again and again).

A little mad?

Brandon Odoi ‏@Brandon_Odoi 11s
A source close to the situation tells me the thing that turned it around for Miami was Joe Yearby saying to Cook "we need to play together."

Advertisement
As long as he doesn't sign one with FSU, I'm good.

Doesn't matter. Jimbo is gonna be in Tallahassee and catering to his recruits around the country. Al can go anywhere in the state of Florida and before he closes shop for the night, stop by the Cook residence.

I seriously don't want to get too excited, but this is the THE recruit I've wanted the last TWO cycles. To me, he's another-level talent. If he signs with us, I will cry tears of joy.

Brandon Odoi ‏@Brandon_Odoi 11s
A source close to the situation tells me the thing that turned it around for Miami was Joe Yearby saying to Cook "we need to play together."
Didnt think I could like Joe Yearby any more than I already did. What a selfless thing to do, if true.

Advertisement
when other schools visit, our staff will be also in the crib making fart noises.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 1m
Second source on the Miami Central news: "This is what Cook wanted all along."

:eekeyes:

Huh? What would that mean? How is this what Cook wanted? What a guarantee that he has a spot? I mean I can understand that, but lets face it, Im sure the staff would have found him a spot in this class if he wanted in, no matter what, even if they had to take Hunter Wells deep sea fishing and leave him out there floating in the Atlantic.

I cant even begin to consider the other possibilities of what that might mean. I just cant. Im not going to do that to myself. As I have held from the beginning. I expect FSU. Expect the worst, hope for the best. Stay the course.

[video=youtube;UPw-3e_pzqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/video]

Advertisement
Brandon Odoi ‏@Brandon_Odoi 2m

"
Why is this legal? This should not be allowed. Unlimited contact? I don't care what aid BS you sign"

Bwahahahahah

Seeing people saying he will sign it for fsu and uf still an advantage to the home school

twitter is blowing up like it means a commit. Reynolds could be ******** this thing up for the kids with Central "this is always what Cook wanted".

Cook can sign a FA with more than one team, it doesn't mean ****. It is only a commitment by the school to guarantee the financial aid and allow unlimited contact with the recruit. Nothing tying the recruit to anywhere.

Advertisement
Back