TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

thats like this
89.jpg

Advertisement
That basically means hes our right?!?!?

No, it just means that we cannot back out of our scholarship offer to him. It also, however, means we can now have unlimited contact with him and can mention him in public. Josh Malone signed this agreement with all of his finalists before he chose Tennessee. Butch Jones practically camped out at his home in Gallatin before he signed with him today. I expect Al, Coley and Hurlie to platoon at the Cook's house for the next few weeks

Advertisement
Yeah, not sure what that means when Ucompliance tweets that.... lol Does it mean someone made it through the clearing house?

before everyone does a backflip twice.. here is what this means

1. Miami will have to honor a scholarship to Cook, Yearby & Valentine
2. The recruit can still commit to another school ... they are not bound to anything.. Miami is
3. the good thing is.. Miami can have unlimited contact with the recruit.. no restrictions.
I believe it also means Golden can speak publicly about each recruit. No more nameless recruit scenario x stuff.

Advertisement
Hurricanes Football ‏@MiamiHurricanes 2m
Miami Central standouts Joseph Yearby, Dalvin Cook and Trevor Darling have signed grant-in-aid agreements for Spring 2014. #WelcomeToTheU

Yeah, not sure what that means when Ucompliance tweets that.... lol Does it mean someone made it through the clearing house?

UCompliance handles all of the Financial Aid agreements, so perhaps it just relates to that.

Means so much more when Coach Carroll tweets it, lol.

Advertisement
4. A recruit can sign as many financial aid packages that are offered to such recruit.

before everyone does a backflip twice.. here is what this means

1. Miami will have to honor a scholarship to Cook, Yearby & Valentine
2. The recruit can still commit to another school ... they are not bound to anything.. Miami is
3. the good thing is.. Miami can have unlimited contact with the recruit.. no restrictions.

I know its non-binding but how can you not be excited about ALL 3 of them doing it together?

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 1m
Second source on the Miami Central news: "This is what Cook wanted all along."

Cook "but coach Golden, i'm still considering FSU & UF and haven't told Jimbo and Muschump i'd sign this FA with the U…"

Golden "don't worry Dalvin... Its Ok……haha...I'll call them and tell them for you"

90.jpg

Basically, Cook has agreed to allow our staff to have unlimited contact with him from here on out.

So he'll have to deal with Hurlie Brown stomping around his house in just a t-shirt yelling about there not being any milk, cuz the staff is moving in.

Advertisement
Back