TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

Advertisement
What a bizarre recruitment if he comes. He was all Clemson, Florida and Fsu for over a year then bam all of a sudden rumors he's a cane.

Advertisement
I think its important to understand that Cook signing financial aid docs with UM, UF and FSU is a WIN for UM. What this means is that each head coach now has unlimited access to this one kid who lives in central Miami. How often do you think Jimbo or Mush are going to be able to meet with Cook? Meanwhile back at the ranch coach Golden will be dropping by with some KFC and a Netflix discount code twice a week until NLOI day. :)

The Don knows whats up. My guess is that it was Al's idea to sign the forms with all 3.

I think its important to understand that Cook signing financial aid docs with UM, UF and FSU is a WIN for UM. What this means is that each head coach now has unlimited access to this one kid who lives in central Miami. How often do you think Jimbo or Mush are going to be able to meet with Cook? Meanwhile back at the ranch coach Golden will be dropping by with some KFC and a Netflix discount code twice a week until NLOI day. :)

The Don knows whats up. My guess is that it was Al's idea to sign the forms with all 3.

Very interesting and now that u mention it...genius. Using his sports psychology, sign with all three, no sweat. Giving him the upper hand

Florida Rivals saying the Gators staff feels confident.

"Florida feels very confident about keeping him. As you can tell by the thread people have different views able whether he sticks or not but I will say that fla has been extremely confident of keeping him."

Also says that he knows a Miami coach that feels like they're being trolled.

This was an update to the story saying he was 100% to FSU two days ago.

"Florida feels very confident about keeping him. As you can tell by the thread people have different views able whether he sticks or not but I will say that fla has been extremely confident of keeping him."

Who's being trolled?

Advertisement

It's rivals nobody cares about their opinions lol

The Bat Signal.....

[video=youtube;ETN9eNOA6vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETN9eNOA6vw[/video]

Advertisement

Passive aggressive strategy?

Advertisement
Back