TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

Advertisement
here is the pics

BasZri4IMAAviCY.jpg:large

and no, he is not "embarrassed" or "weirded out" its just funny as ****.. whoever made it its awesome! lol

Advertisement
Might as well post the "good news " kinda wich are the comments he's visiting Friday night and I think his state game is Saturday not sure tho that would be huge

Advertisement
If he comes I hope he gets the full experience. Hope we pull out all the stops, brings the Fam, let Shalala get in on the action, sweet talk the family too... Leave NOTHING on the table. Go all in to bag this kid.

Hhhahaahahahah j hova seems kinda mad he commented question marks like her scared cook no longer going to UF

Probably the dude I posted earlier....

Puffy Jackson‏@PuffyJackson36m
@CoachWMuschamp hey ******* how about u do ur job and get off your *** and get Dalvin Cook now!!!!! He's going to decommit jerk off!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I guess I won't post it but if y'all wanna see follow him he a cool dude I requested to follow and he even followed back

So we can't make photos of them because that's embarrassing. But we can request them and follow them on their private Instagram. Rigggggghhht.

Advertisement
If we were to get Cook, Jackson, Lane, and Dixon, there is no reason we don't have the #1 class. I mean who would be close to that?

Bama and LSU can close strong af too but nobody else can touch us

LOL

There is a class calculator and I added Dixon, Cook and JC into it and we went up to 280 points. Good for 2nd overall to Bama's 307 points. If LSU gets Fournette......

You think Bama is done?

If we were to get Cook, Jackson, Lane, and Dixon, there is no reason we don't have the #1 class. I mean who would be close to that?

Bama and LSU can close strong af too but nobody else can touch us

LOL

There is a class calculator and I added Dixon, Cook and JC into it and we went up to 280 points. Good for 2nd overall to Bama's 307 points. If LSU gets Fournette......

You think Bama is done?

No. I think you're right. Bama is too strong. Our ceiling is 3rd. MAYBE 2nd best class.

Might as well post the "good news " kinda wich are the comments he's visiting Friday night and I think his state game is Saturday not sure tho that would be huge

dude stop saying that, it's been posted on this board I'm sure and it's not that hard to just look it up. His game is Fri 12/6/13 @ 7:30pm at Traz, so he'll have the rest of the weekend for a visit after his game.

I still think we are getting trolled, Keef style.

Kid is bought and paid for by FSU. He's gonna change his mind at the last second because Yearby is pulling his heart strings?

I've seen this game too many times.

Advertisement
Back