TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

here is the pics

and no, he is not "embarrassed" or "weirded out" its just funny as ****.. whoever made it its awesome! lol

He should have posted the pic with Darling in it. Makes more sense.

Who is the guy on the left?

Advertisement
I think James Coley deserves a huge shout out here too. We wouldn't have Yearby if it weren't for James Coley, let alone be in the mix for Cook at this point in the game. Coley is a ******* epic recruiter and I am SO happy to have him on our side. Who knows, if he were at FSU its pretty likely that not only Yearby would still be committed there, but Cook migha been also.

THANK YOU JAMES COLEY YOU DA ****** MAN. Keep doing what you do sir, so grateful to have you on our sidelines and recruiting for us. Hope you're enjoying working down here.

I still think we are getting trolled, Keef style.

Kid is bought and paid for by FSU. He's gonna change his mind at the last second because Yearby is pulling his heart strings?

I've seen this game too many times.

Think Cook can loan me some money? Dude got bought and paid for by Clemson, UF and now FSU. This dude must be rolling in dough.

Advertisement
Remember Cook is a EE so he has to fill out his paper work to be able to enroll for the spring semester before the deadline. So Cook went through the entire process of enrolling.

Now if he is making a decision this week it makes his process smooth without him missing any deadlines that could prevent him from enrolling for the spring semester.

I'm holding out hope that Cook actually committed last night, hence the Carroll tweet and then Golden jumped in and squashed it to prevent it from getting out, so that Cook can have his moment next weekend.

I'm holding out hope that Cook actually committed last night, hence the Carroll tweet and then Golden jumped in and squashed it to prevent it from getting out, so that Cook can have his moment next weekend.

Somebody committed because this goes through AG first unless its a live committment that fans can see or read at that same moment. Now nobody knows who it was but whoever did it is holding back for some reason

it is interesting though that we sort of assume cook is going to either fsu or miami but he hasn't and doesn't seem inclined to decommit from UF. clearly wants to leave his options open until the end.

Advertisement

Somebody committed because this goes through AG first unless its a live committment that fans can see or read at that same moment. Now nobody knows who it was but whoever did it is holding back for some reason

Bakas says Carroll would not send the bat signal for FA papers and in 3 yrs hasn't done so for a silent....somebody committed

Bakas says Carroll would not send the bat signal for FA papers and in 3 yrs hasn't done so for a silent....somebody committed

but has BC sent out the bat signal for a silent? i can't recall a non public commitment BC sent out the signal for.

but has BC sent out the bat signal for a silent? i can't recall a non public commitment BC sent out the signal for.

No - BC would never send a tweet for a silent.

I really believe that someone (Cook?) committed last night. There was probably some miscommunication on whether he needs to be a silent and BC sent the bat signal out prematurely out of excitement. This is also why we saw tweets from Berrios and Moten. Someone committed...probably Cook.

Advertisement

KC was a silent but his commit came out to everybody that moment and later that day they decided on an announcement date so it could be a guy who committed but for whatever reason wants to announce later

Some of this makes sense. Maybe DC signed the FA papers and committed to us, then BC jumped the gun with the bat signal and to still give him his moment next weekend he signed papers for FSU as well and "supposedly" will sign for UF. (shrugs). The crazy thing is that anything is possible with this kid. All I know is that the Nole "insiders" are mighty quiet. And if he had signed FA papers with them before us it would have been all over the net just like ours was.

Im just glad this will be all over next weekend to be honest. Lol.

Crazy as this whole Dalvin situation is turning out to be, I refuse to let myself get sucked into thinking he will be a cane. Until he officially announces, im thinking the bat signal is for someone else. Just bizarre that it's been over 12 hours and not a clue to who it is.

Advertisement
Crazy as this whole Dalvin situation is turning out to be, I refuse to let myself get sucked into thinking he will be a cane. Until he officially announces, im thinking the bat signal is for someone else. Just bizarre that it's been over 12 hours and not a clue to who it is.

Such a bizarre bat signal. They're doing a good job keeping whomever it is under wraps.

hopefully he signed ours first and did the others to protect his announcement. that is best case scenario. still, we are much closer than the other schools.

Advertisement
Back