TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

Advertisement
Like the dude that made it said it was meant for laughs his convo with herb made it better and now moten asking him what day this weekend he going

Advertisement
He going to visit Friday night the day before his Saturday game I mean that can only be good news ? Or is his game Friday afternoon ?

Cook seems to be clowning whoever made that big 3 pic of him yearby and his brother he put it up on Instagram laughing everybody commenting laughing **** is embarrassing

You realize he's not on twitter right? if he was youd see ppl posting on his page all day

Bruh is Instagram NOT twitter trust me that's his Instagram I know he has no twitter

oh my b but if its private dont post it that ***** a really bad look

Advertisement
Been saying I have been hearing FSU for a few weeks

Now I will officially devasted. I'm in. Rumor Mill swirling

Cook to the U

And Golden is King again lol

jesus some people! that picture was funny as ****. It was meant to be an Arkansas fan moment, the person who made it was just messing around and i am SURE Cook and any other person with tiny bit of sense of humor is loving it.

I guess I won't post it but if y'all wanna see follow him he a cool dude I requested to follow and he even followed back

Advertisement
I seen and heard nothing saying to the U. I think many of us are already....

114.jpg

Cook seems to be clowning whoever made that big 3 pic of him yearby and his brother he put it up on Instagram laughing everybody commenting laughing **** is embarrassing

Why is it embarassing? He saw it and obviously felt the urge to share it with people. He may think its funny, but that was the whole point. He's probably eating up all the attention, but that was the intent. I dont think anyone thought it was supposed to be some profound symbol that would make the kid have am epiphany. It was supposed to feed his ego, let him bask in the attention he's getting from the hometown fans, and maybe put a thought in his head. Of course they are all laughing about it, what else would they do? It was meant to be funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back