TR tweets... Yearby, Cook, Darling signed financial aid

Advertisement
If we were to get Cook, Jackson, Lane, and Dixon, there is no reason we don't have the #1 class. I mean who would be close to that?

Bama and LSU can close strong af too but nobody else can touch us

Our class overall. Offense, Defense would be a well rounded class. No doubt AG and co are working their asses off to get the talent in here.

Advertisement
Cook seems to be clowning whoever made that big 3 pic of him yearby and his brother he put it up on Instagram laughing everybody commenting laughing **** is embarrassing

Cook seems to be clowning whoever made that big 3 pic of him yearby and his brother he put it up on Instagram laughing everybody commenting laughing **** is embarrassing

Shocking

Our fan base is embarrassing. You guys need to stop making them and stop the stupid Banner idea.

Advertisement

Cooks twitter account is fake. He's not on twitter

You gonna post it or nah?

It all depends on context.

don't know if it was embarrasing, it was meant for lulz. BTW, I made it.

Advertisement
Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 21s

We will NOT leave Coral Gables without a ring!!! #6 @anthony_moten95 @JosephYearby @TrinidadBrad @Dalvin_Cook @_NigelBethel and the rest

116.gif

Advertisement

Yeah, I'm sure that shopped picture offends him.

Advertisement
Back