TOS say Diaz trying to get Cager back

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHHYYYYYY?? He is so freaking bad. He can’t catch with his hands so when you are 6’5 it eliminates any advantage you had. He’s slow. He runs terrible routes. And it’s kind of a big deal to catch as a receiver and he can’t. Head scratching if you ask me.

I thought I was done with the super bowl winning celebration after a 5 yard catch.

Cager could be a decoy. that's about it.

Did the NCAA just legalize Stick 'Em for Wide Receivers? ;)

Don't mind him back, but he needs to come up big where he's been small.

Cager won't be back. He knows the competition is going to be insane. Small chance of him seeing significant playing time.

Advertisement
He'll be alright once he works on his stickem game
61559pwjroi11.jpg

Advertisement
All these people complaining think they know more about football than Manny

...along with Saban, Swinney, Belichick, Shula, Wilkerson, Rockne, Kotys, Schnellenberger, Johnson, Erickson, Halas, Walsh, Parseghian, Schembechler, Switzer, Bowden, Alonzo Stagg, Osborne, Leahy, Bryant, etc., etc., etc.

JMO but I don't care how toxic the room was Cager's behavior showed me the type of person he was last year. Not a leader. Dude was loafing around the field like his dog just died. Don't want a possession receiver that can't catch with zero leadership ability at #TNM. We let Jeff slide cause he's elite, not this character.

Advertisement
He didn’t start. Cager wouldn’t have either if Richards were healthy. He did all his work against savanah st, Toledo and FIU. He had 6 catches the last 6 games. You would think with Jeff Thomas out the last two games he would’ve stepped up but I didn’t even know he was on the field. Quite honestly Cager is trash. Hurns has 10 millions to laugh at you and peasants like Cager who aren’t worthy enough to carry his pads.

Whose fault is that? Also Cager ain't trash, he just isn't the best. Y'all have no middle ground. Yall think everyone is either trash or All-conference worthy.

Also, you keep saying these great things about Hurns only proves my point. He wasnt an NFL quality receiver from his first 3 years here...He was so inconsistent his first few years that he didnt even get drafted despite having a stellar Senior year because the scouts thought he was a one hit wonder. Bottomline is that people DO improve. Michael Jackson had the traits when he was trash too, so all of a sudden he improved and it has nothing to do with putting in the work? PLAYERS GET BETTER. Talking about I can't carry his pads?

I... you people.... a red zone receiver!?!?!?

Like... are y'all kidding me??? Have you SEEN him play?

I have seen Cager properly high-point a ball ONCE, this season, against FSU, on a second try after he dropped it on the first attempt.

Dude is a 90 year old paraplegic woman in a wheelchair in a red-zone receiver's body.

This is the type of commentary I cannot stand.

How many people even know what high pointing a ball is? It is clear you don't as you can't high point the ball you're talking about. The pass was that poor and the reason a 5'10 corner had as much of a chance at it as he did. It was nowhere near being a pass you can high point, but dumb commentary like this catches on here and it gets repeated ad nauseum.

Advertisement
Back