TOS say Diaz trying to get Cager back

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
WHHYYYYYY?? He is so freaking bad. He can’t catch with his hands so when you are 6’5 it eliminates any advantage you had. He’s slow. He runs terrible routes. And it’s kind of a big deal to catch as a receiver and he can’t. Head scratching if you ask me.

I thought I was done with the super bowl winning celebration after a 5 yard catch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just need some sort of device to predict what three games he will ball out in

Advertisement
WHHYYYYYY?? He is so freaking bad. He can’t catch with his hands so when you are 6’5 it eliminates any advantage you had. He’s slow. He runs terrible routes. And it’s kind of a big deal to catch as a receiver and he can’t. Head scratching if you ask me.

I thought I was done with the super bowl winning celebration after a 5 yard catch.
I’m not huge Cager fan but let’s face it, WR room was a disaster last year and even JT4 started to drop stuff. Felt like frustrations behind the scenes and with the QBs affected these guys on the field. I think he could have break out season with good coaching and some competition. He was our leading receiver left on team and it is a luxury to have that size out there... not saying I’m sold but I can at least see why Diaz wants to keep him and see.

Advertisement
It probably comes down to the young bucks not stepping up to the Challenge. Alot like our quarterback situation last year. But he's not an every down Receiver just red zone and 3rd down guy.

97228B6F-0B5A-4929-99ED-35DF764BE2F8.gif

Advertisement
Does our new coach know about that silly machine with the tires that throws the ball?

Maybe he can make some headway with the kid? Worth a shot in my book...you never know what can happen with better coaching.

Advertisement
Back