TOS say Diaz trying to get Cager back

Advertisement
I would absolutely want Cager back. He's a big body receiver with big game experience. He knows what it is to catch and drop a lot of passes in big situations. And he'll be a year older. He can add quality depth and experience to the WR rotation.

I would absolutely want Cager back. He's a big body receiver with big game experience. He knows what it is to catch and drop a lot of passes in big situations. And he'll be a year older. He can add quality depth and experience to the WR rotation.

I'm not sure dropping a lot of passes in big situations is a positive though

Dont think depth will be a problem.

Advertisement
how is it possible for some to post "TOS says" and have it create over 14 pages of BS post

bs
Why don’t you check for yourself dumb fvck? “Hearing Manny trying to keep Cager” is the title of the thread. I don’t pay for that garbage but a MOD started it.

Why don’t you check for yourself dumb fvck? “Hearing Manny trying to keep Cager” is the title of the thread. I don’t pay for that garbage but a MOD started it.
So you are calling me a dumb fvck for posting a reasonable question. Look in the mirror and see what a dumb fvck might look like. No reference except "tos". Could be anything or any place. Just a rumor and you are sucking on it

So you are calling me a dumb fvck for posting a reasonable question. Look in the mirror and see what a dumb fvck might look like. No reference except "tos". Could be anything or any place. Just a rumor and you are sucking on it
Judging by your approval rating on this board you seem like a bright person. Like I said before look for yourself instead of calling someone out little boy. Go to bed it’s past your bedtime.

Advertisement

Id rather start giving Wiggins, Ezzard, and Hightower more burn in Cagers spot...

Your argument for big game experience for catches/drops is similar to Mork starting Rosie because he's made big time TD throws and INTs in games and saying "he gives us the best chance"... Sorry we've seen enough and I dont think he has enough dog in him to keep working on his craft

Does our new coach know about that silly machine with the tires that throws the ball?

Maybe he can make some headway with the kid? Worth a shot in my book...you never know what can happen with better coaching.
No. I doubt they even have such a machine. Only machine our WRs used was blocking sled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back