4. Pope
5. Wiggins
6. Harley
7. Payton
8. Njoku
9. Ezzard

Not to mention the TEs and Deejay lining up at WR

Advertisement
Cagers drops are not as bad as hanks was earlier in his career. Some of the balls some consider “drops” by cager are 50/50 balls. Meaning it’s good coverage by the DB. He needs to improve on those. But he’s not a bad WR. 6”5 215-220. Very good short area quickness for his size. We don’t get better by losing him

I wanted so bad to disagree why ?

Because when we needed him most keeping drives alive zero confidence seemed he knew it also.

But I’ll be open minded with the points you made as to what he needs to work on.

If not no matter where he goes his weaknesses will follow.

I want him ( if he stays) to train like no other so he can be like no other.
Geez all the tools in the world and can’t dominate SAD.

I feel his mindset stinks.

He needs to play his game with SELFISH intentions with attitude you can only do this if you have training beyond expectations to back it up.

It was obvious his work / training habits were very very weak at best.

Anyway I’m rambling.

Take him back and scout team him till he declares and shows his worth

GOCANES

I'm fine either way. If Manny wants him back, cool. But if he does ultimately leave, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Who do you want more:

Cager
Homer
Jackson
Boulware

Or

Murphy
Few
Spicer
James

Yes, our departures are leading to walkons filling the 85. Stop thinking that Manny can take 85 kids a year. We have 7 ships left so every kid that he can get back is one less walkon using a ship.

Can’t believe we’re doing this again with this guy. He’s a CIS legend every offseason and then when the games come around he’s a Twitter finger bum.

He has zero speed and is an easy cover for DBs. Don’t need him taking reps away from the young guys.

Advertisement
If Enos thinks that he can contribute to the offense then so be it.
As others have mention in other threads we have had good fortune with Senior WRs who come back for the most part over the years.

Last edited:
You can't teach size. Cager is practically unguardable by 95% of college cb's in the redzone. That fade should be there every day of the week and twice on Sunday. If nothing else, I think it's good to have him on the squad for this reason alone.

You can't teach size. Cager is practically unguardable by 95% of college cb's in the redzone. That fade should be there every day of the week and twice on Sunday. If nothing else, I think it's good to have him on the squad for this reason alone.

Brevin Jordan can run the outside fade if that's what Enos wants to do. I like Cager on the slot fade where he has more space to work with. He's not very physical in close quarters.

Cager will never have elite hands. But he is a solid WR who can make explosive plays.

Our offensive system was not easy on the QBs and WRs. I could easily see him having a 9-10 TD year for us.

Plus it’s football. Injuries happen you need as many Skills players as possible.

Advertisement
THAT ATTENTION ***** CAN KICK ROCKS....CAGER WAS MORE ABOUT MAKING THE CATCH TO SHOWBOAT & CELEBRATE FOR ATTENTION ON TV RATHER THAN 1st DOWN & FIELD POSITION FOR THE OFFENSE...HE CELEBRATED WITH EVEY BERRIOS TD JUST TO GET A SHOT ON CAMERA....C-YA CINDERELLA

THAT ATTENTION ***** CAN KICK ROCKS....CAGER WAS MORE ABOUT MAKING THE CATCH TO SHOWBOAT & CELEBRATE FOR ATTENTION ON TV RATHER THAN 1st DOWN & FIELD POSITION FOR THE OFFENSE...HE CELEBRATED WITH EVEY BERRIOS TD JUST TO GET A SHOT ON CAMERA....C-YA CINDERELLA

Nothing better then when the ultimate, the undisputed, the hammer SLAM is in the house 🙌🙌🙌.

Always brings it full throttle
GOCANES

Cage is like Robert Horry at the end of his career. He can't carry you during the game but when need a big at the end.....he was the man! Big Shot Bob.
Cage has done nothing but made big catches at the most critical time. Not the starter you roll with but he will show in big moment. Last Shot Laurence!

Advertisement

It's 4th and goal from the 5, 4 seconds left in the game and we're behind by 6. Are you going to throw a fade to Cager or use him as a decoy?

Advertisement
I have mixed emotions on cager... but does have to over celebrate every time he makes a first down

I don’t care about that as long as he is catching the football. **** Zeke does his stupid cereal motion after I single one of his first downs.

Let the guy compete. If hes better than 4 or 5 of the WR he will get burn. If not he wont. Manny obviously thinks he has the opportunity to burn or he wouldnt be recruiting him back wasting his own and Cagers time. Cager catches TD passes. Hes a better version of Langham, who seems to get a pass and rightfully so for the FSU and GT games. I wont ***** either way.

For the record, the other site also said that when contacted about this rumor, Cager said no he wasn't coming back. Who knows. UGA has a thread about him on their board - they are trying to get him to visit. Seems like they have a decent amount of interest. I think he is also taking a visit to Oregon.
Bump

1547997702721.gif

Advertisement
Back