Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

weebay.gif

Advertisement
No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

Yep , that bs has won urban three national titles

And u cant name one QB that Urban meyer had that went to the Pros n succeeded.... their careers dnt stop in college, these kids eant to make it to the NFL

The
For next week. Any chance he flips?

How do you know Gibson is taking a visit?

Link to source please.

Go Canes

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Gibson-sets-Miami-visit--35029446

In speaking with a source familiar with Gibson's recruitment, his situation was summed up as "wide open."

"Torrance is taking these visits much more serious (than the spring visits)," the source indicated. "He has some concerns about Ohio State's loaded depth at Ohio State. But they've been his team from day one. LSU, he feels, provides him the best preparation for the NFL since they have Cam Cameron as the offensive coordinator. Auburn is probably the best scheme fit for him. He likes what they just did with Nick Marshall. Miami is the darkhorse in this thing. They have the best support system in place for him since he's from here."

Ohio State dual-threat quarterback commit Torrance Gibson (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) plans to officially visit Miami January 30.

Gibson has already officially visited Ohio State. He officially visited Auburn this past weekend.

He's officially visiting LSU this weekend.

In speaking with a source familiar with Gibson's recruitment, his situation was summed up as "wide open."

"Torrance is taking these visits much more serious (than the spring visits)," the source indicated. "He has some concerns about Ohio State's loaded depth at Ohio State. But they've been his team from day one. LSU, he feels, provides him the best preparation for the NFL since they have Cam Cameron as the offensive coordinator. Auburn is probably the best scheme fit for him. He likes what they just did with Nick Marshall. Miami is the darkhorse in this thing. They have the best support system in place for him since he's from here."

Miami assistant coach Tim Harris stopped by American Heritage last week. Gibson has had regular communication with Hurricanes offensive coordinator James Coley.

Ohio State quarterbacks coach Tim Beck and wide receivers coach Zach Smith spent two hours watching Gibson's track practice.

Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer is expected in this week for an in-home visit.

Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee came by the school as well. Lashlee will return Tuesday, along with Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.

LSU Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron came by last week. He's slated to return this week along with Tigers coach Les Miles.

When he sees Miami's depth chart alone I think will make him decide with the canes. 2 scholarship qbs.....

Advertisement
CHANGE?? Bwahahaha

Just change the offense for him after Kaaya leaves for the NFL in 2 years. Imagine the spread option offense with this group of guys..

2017 rs soph Torrance Gibson

RB SR Yearby, JRScarlett, JR Walton

WR SR Berrios, Soph Sam Bruce. Soph Richards. j
Jr Cager Jr Calloway Jr Chatman smh...

Smh the way he threw down that hat. I can never forget..

Aren't you the USF alum that's happy Hoggins is a Bull?

Pick a team already.
Yup sure am! Its all about the u with me but yes i was happy my school got a stud. Not my fault golden too dumb to realize talent.

It's all about the U with you, but you're happy you're school got a stud?

You look ridiculous.
Annnnnd? Get off my nuts with that bull crap dont worry about my personal likes.

yeah you're a ****** weirdo.

No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

And u cant name one QB that Urban meyer had that went to the Pros n succeeded.... their careers dnt stop in college, these kids eant to make it to the NFL

Alex Smith's had a pretty long career, and if Tebow wouldn't have been so stubborn and switched to H-back, he'd still be in the league. If you're a good athlete, you can be BMOC in college and still play somewhere else in the league. Besides, Bama's QBs haven't set the NFL on fire, either.

Advertisement
He has shown no interest in the U and now he wants to take an official visit. He must be hearing something he doesn't like out of OSU. Very interesting.

Miami really has one qb on scholarship I hope they know that

The other guy is a baseball player

Depth chart sets up perfect for him

yo so-called mods....SUP with these personal insults "B" you'll ni99az kill me with this happy valley horse ****

Advertisement

Go Canes

Alex Smith's had a pretty long career, and if Tebow wouldn't have been so stubborn and switched to H-back, he'd still be in the league. If you're a good athlete, you can be BMOC in college and still play somewhere else in the league. Besides, Bama's QBs haven't set the NFL on fire, either.

He only had Alex Smith for one year, before he left for Florida ... he didnt even recruit him, that was all Ron McBride.... he develops good College QBs... but not NFL caliber

Bring him in and see what he does. If qb doesn't work out, we have Jack Allison.

Advertisement

Go Canes

He only had Alex Smith for one year, before he left for Florida ... he didnt even recruit him, that was all Ron McBride.... he develops good College QBs... but not NFL caliber

So he develops QBs that excel at the level he is coaching at. His teams win big and his QBs get drafted. Exactly what recruits and their parents want to see.

Advertisement
Back