Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, he has to know that he would sit behind Kaaya for a year after redshirting right? Not like anything has changed in that respect.

Just change the offense for him after Kaaya leaves for the NFL in 2 years. Imagine the spread option offense with this group of guys..

2017 rs soph Torrance Gibson

RB SR Yearby, JRScarlett, JR Walton

WR SR Berrios, Soph Sam Bruce. Soph Richards. j
Jr Cager Jr Calloway Jr Chatman smh...

Advertisement
I'll tell you what, if Golden closes like a boss, I'll gladly fly to Miami to shake his hand.............

and tell him thanks for setting the new coach up with some talent. Now get the **** out.

I mean, he has to know that he would sit behind Kaaya for a year after redshirting right? Not like anything has changed in that respect.

Take him and Snelson and Brandon Johnson will commit for 2016.. Change the **** offense for him. Spread option in 2 years.

Advertisement

Or he knows he's going to be switched to WR where he would be most successful and has finally come to terms with it.

Advertisement
Smh the way he threw down that hat. I can never forget..

F..k the hat game. He ends up at the U, Coley (selling Kaaya and Gibson) will lock down every skill player in South Florida. You will be doing your best Tarzan impersonation from his sack and won't think twice.

Advertisement
Back