Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

maybe he feels he has a legit chance to start here or win the job. lets face it kaaya didn't look that great from the second half of fsu to the end of the year. the possibility does exist he can play here especially if he is only a snap away from starter.

Are u ****ing kidding me? The idiocy off some ppl is astounding.

i have to laugh at some of you. I love kaaya and have been on him from early in his recruitment but to suggest that he has locked up the job for three years based on his freshman play might be a little ambitious.

Advertisement
maybe he feels he has a legit chance to start here or win the job. lets face it kaaya didn't look that great from the second half of fsu to the end of the year. the possibility does exist he can play here especially if he is only a snap away from starter.

i have to laugh at some of you. I love kaaya and have been on him from early in his recruitment but to suggest that he has locked up the job for three years based on his freshman play might be a little ambitious.

jeezus, and you think a guy who some people think is a better WR will be better? SMH

no were laughing at you bc ur an idiot. he was a true freshman AA. how many guys w that freshman season are fighting for their jobs? none. its his job and will remain that way barring injury.

Saw an old article yesterday that said they were surprised cager wasn't considering Ohio state anymore because he had a close relationship with Gibson. So looks like they been linked for awhile not just all star game. Obviously I'll taks Gibson cuz he's a unreal athlete but I'm still hoping it's a kaaya to Allison smooth transition

U are right setting freshman records at THE QB U and statistically being a top 25 qb as a true freshman isn't enough... Dumbass

Advertisement

U are right setting freshman records at THE QB U and statistically being a top 25 qb as a true freshman isn't enough... Dumbass

listen....#$%head. don't insult me. I can give you other guys that "set freshman records at the u" and how did they end up? all I said was he has a good chance to be one snap away from starter and kaaya isn't cemented in the position if he regresses. guys struggle at QB and regress after their first year all the time. I am not rooting against the kid. I actually like him a lot. I am just stating that the depth chart is favorable from a recruits perspective.

Last edited:

listen....#$%head. don't insult me. I can give you other guys that "set freshman records at the u" and how did they end up? all I said was he has a good chance to be one snap away from starter and kaaya isn't cemented in the position. guys struggle at QB and regress after their first year. I am not rooting against the kid. I actually like him a lot. I am just stating that the depth chart is favorable from a recruits perspective.

whatever helps you sleep at night

Just got a visit from Coley & Golden.... I love those 2 are the ONLY ones recruiting him there are 2 best recruiters!! Hope we can close for him would be a crazy pull even if he plays WR (my preferred position for him)

Advertisement
Saw an old article yesterday that said they were surprised cager wasn't considering Ohio state anymore because he had a close relationship with Gibson. So looks like they been linked for awhile not just all star game. Obviously I'll taks Gibson cuz he's a unreal athlete but I'm still hoping it's a kaaya to Allison smooth transition

You can't just sit there and assume Allison is a sure thing. Sure he is a nice looking prospect but he hasn't played his senior yet and once again is a shoe in for anything yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back