Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

When ran the direct snap to Duke this year, that is where TG could be nasty. Couple that with Yearby and you have at least 5 yards a play.

Advertisement
No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

Yep , that bs has won urban three national titles

And u cant name one QB that Urban meyer had that went to the Pros n succeeded.... their careers dnt stop in college, these kids eant to make it to the NFL

How many successful NFL QBs has Folden produced?

Urban has produced how many again? Please remind me

No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

And u cant name one QB that Urban meyer had that went to the Pros n succeeded.... their careers dnt stop in college, these kids eant to make it to the NFL

He has 2 1st round picks at QB including the #1 overall. **** Urban for not producing a hall of famer.

Everybody is getting excited for no reason. Al Golden vs Urban Meyer. OSU just winning a national championship. You guys are delusional if you think Gibson is coming here.

LOL. Great post. The fact that OSU has 3 QBs coming back next year, 2 of which are young, probably has something to do with it though.

Keep thinking that. This is where the elite teams excel. Urban will stack the chips and add a fourth quarterback while Folden can't even recruit one quarterback this year.

Like Cager and I think Barry said recently, Miami produces NFL stars not busts. So give meyer all the credit you'd like for Tebow but a lot of these kids see through that BS. If you told Gibson right now he would have a tebow career in the nfl you think he'd take it? Kaaya is Goldens first qb recruit to start because of snickers and jacory. And i'll bet you right now that kaaya has a better nfl career than tebow without injury.

He has 2 1st round picks at QB including the #1 overall. **** Urban for not producing a hall of famer.

Advertisement
Everybody is getting excited for no reason. Al Golden vs Urban Meyer. OSU just winning a national championship. You guys are delusional if you think Gibson is coming here.

LOL. Great post. The fact that OSU has 3 QBs coming back next year, 2 of which are young, probably has something to do with it though.

Keep thinking that. This is where the elite teams excel. Urban will stack the chips and add a fourth quarterback while Folden can't even recruit one quarterback this year.

Ohio State also has a QB already committed as well. Not as highly ranked as Gibson but being the only QB in a class might be appealing to him too.

Ohio State also has a QB already committed as well. Not as highly ranked as Gibson but being the only QB in a class might be appealing to him too.

he is not highly ranked but he is the top QB in the state of Ohio dual threat guy.Gibson would be fighting him, barrett, probably another high rated freshman coming in 2016 and Cardale Jones if he stays for his senior year. where he will be battling Malik Rosier for the #2 spot until Kayaa leaves.but even with all of that i think he is still going to stick with Ohio State.

M

Lmao....yeah Jimbo has 3 and none have done sh*t....

Advertisement
Urban vs Al at the closing table? Let's see who do I put my money on? Maybe Al's "Listen son that dude at OSU is a much better coach than me. He probably has six or seven QBs just waiting to be the next 3rd stringer to win a NC. We me, you know dang well I only have one QB total on the entire team. All it takes is bad cold and you are the starter." Yeah, Urban doesn't stand a chance with, "Dude, I just won NC with a kid off the street. Who do you want to play for?"

Yep. Not only has he produced NFL QBs, but more importantly, he's produced guys that are very productive in college. He's coached 2 heisman winners.

image.jpg

Advertisement

Yep. Not only has he produced NFL QBs, but more importantly, he's produced guys that are very productive in college. He's coached 2 heisman winners.

I don't give him any credit for cam. Cam wAs a backup his entire team and didn't really develop until he left uf.

Advertisement
Apologize in advance for the stupid post..........

This is completely insane but does anyone think that Torrance Gibson and Lawrence Cager might of hit it off at US Army Game. Maybe this is working in Miami's favor now..... Nothing legitimate to go on other than these pictures I saw.

Larence Cager and Torrance Gibson.jpg

Torrance Gibson and Lawrence Cager 2.jpg

Advertisement
Back