Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

Advertisement
Lets not pretend like TG didn't have some interest in us at one point. Remember he came to the Junior day and said something like, "Being at UM just feels like home" (paraphrasing) But has always said that our style of offense doesn't fit him.

This isn't a Dalvin Cook situation where the kid never had any interest in us and most of the time I just think he felt like he was doing us a favor by even gracing us with his presence during his visit. I think TG really has legit interest in what we might have to offer.

If Al can somehow pull this rabbit out of a hat......especially seeing that this program was on life support for a good 3 weeks not too long ago..and close with TG, MLewis, Scarlett, RFenton, KScott, and KNorton...it would be a miracle. I would leave him alone until Spring practice..then go back to hating him again of course.

maybe he feels he has a legit chance to start here or win the job. lets face it kaaya didn't look that great from the second half of fsu to the end of the year. the possibility does exist he can play here especially if he is only a snap away from starter.

Advertisement
maybe he feels he has a legit chance to start here or win the job. lets face it kaaya didn't look that great from the second half of fsu to the end of the year. the possibility does exist he can play here especially if he is only a snap away from starter.

Stop huffing glue while watching games. Kaaya played very well for a true freshman QB. There's a reason that pretty much all cfb analysts are high on him and why he has gotten so much national attention.

Stop huffing glue while watching games. Kaaya played very well for a true freshman QB. There's a reason that pretty much all cfb analysts are high on him and why he has gotten so much national attention.

I'm just telling you that there might be an opportunity. Osu went through three qbs this year. Maybe he sees an opportunity.

Advertisement

Are u ******* kidding me? The idiocy off some ppl is astounding.

As I stroll in herebi see a bunch of crootin vets drinking the Kool aid.... Yes I am talking to you I'm sending subliminal shots.. I am so disappoint

Advertisement
As I stroll in herebi see a bunch of crootin vets drinking the Kool aid.... Yes I am talking to you I'm sending subliminal shots.. I am so disappoint

Listen to this man. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Been down this road before many times to not fall for this banana in this tailpipe. I hope Grohlden isn't doing the same. Smh.

Fwiw, I've always thought auburn was the best fit for TG

Listen to this man. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times **** the peace sign load the chopper let it rain on you. Been down this road before many times to not fall for this banana in this tailpipe. I hope Grohlden isn't doing the same. Smh.

Advertisement

Listen to this man. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Been down this road before many times to not fall for this banana in this tailpipe. I hope Grohlden isn't doing the same. Smh.

They don't appear to be Torrance Gibson or bust at this point.

Ryan S. Clark
‏@ryan_s_clark
#Canes are said to be visiting Boynton Beach QB & #UofL commit Lamar Jackson on Tuesday. #GoCards #Louisville

Don't expect this to work out either.

I'm just telling you that there might be an opportunity. Osu went through three qbs this year. Maybe he sees an opportunity.

OSU went through 3 qbs bc of injuries. if kaaya gets hurt then gibson has a shot but until then its kaayas job and its not even up for debate. he was a true freshman AA.

They don't appear to be Torrance Gibson or bust at this point.

Ryan S. Clark
‏@ryan_s_clark
#Canes are said to be visiting Boynton Beach QB & #UofL commit Lamar Jackson on Tuesday. #GoCards #Louisville

Don't expect this to work out either.

2 weeks before NSD, we should be able to pull both of em.

Advertisement
Back