Torrance Gibson Set OV To Miami

Advertisement
We could just run a Pro-Spread offense for him..... its what we run now as u can see Kaaya is in the Shotgun alot.... If Golden closes with Gibson.... we really under estimated him n the staff as recruiters....

We could just run a Pro-Spread offense for him..... its what we run now as u can see Kaaya is in the Shotgun alot.... If Golden closes with Gibson.... we really under estimated him n the staff as recruiters....
Honestly i think all the doors has closed on him. Tenn is good, LSU is good, OSU os good. He wants to play at least 1 year.

No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

Advertisement
No changing to the spread option bs, Gibson is seeing at the Senior bowl that he needs to actually learn how to be a pro style QB, which Miami will teach him. The QB from Auburn had to switch to DB because he knew he was not a NFL QB.

It will take at least 2 years to coach Gibson up, in terms of reading defenses and learning his read progression as well his 3-5-7 step drops from under center. This could be interesting an I think he sees OSU is loaded at QB.

Go Canes

Yep , that bs has won urban three national titles

This is how I see it. As a QB he has a better shot here pretty much automatic Back up QB. As a WR he has Kaaya throwing to him in a Offense that'll get him the ball.

Advertisement
They run the pro spread now. Coley wants to run some of the stuff fsu runs.

Pro-style offense but with shotgun & pistol formations. Peyton Manning does it with denver and cam newton.

They could add some read option and qb draws just for gibson 5 or 6 times a game.

At some point, Miami has to land a baller from AH.

Wheeler, Tucker...who's next?

This is pretty big, OSU must be tellin him something he dont like, plus he aint playing anytime soon there, man it would be a big boost to get him

Advertisement
I'll tell you what, if Golden closes like a boss, I'll gladly fly to Miami to shake his hand.............

and tell him thanks for setting the new coach up with some talent. Now get the **** out.
I would then proceed to kick him in his balls

Smh the way he threw down that hat. I can never forget..

Aren't you the USF alum that's happy Hoggins is a Bull?

Pick a team already.
Yup sure am! Its all about the u with me but yes i was happy my school got a stud. Not my fault golden too dumb to realize talent.

It's all about the U with you, but you're happy you're school got a stud?

You look ridiculous.
Annnnnd? Get off my nuts with that bull crap dont worry about my personal likes.

Advertisement
I don't understand why this is even hard to get.

It's why I thought Lawson de-committing was dumb:

All Dwayne had to do was beat out Rosier, which I think he could have done.

If anything happens to Brad- he's the 1st man up.

If Brad ends up playing poorly and the offense needs a change of pace, he's in.

If Brad leaves early, he has the inside spot for the job.

If Miami has a huge lead, he gets crazy playing time.

It's a win win.

Gibson HAS to realize this and seize the opportunity. It's easy math and numbers!

Go Canes

Yep , that bs has won urban three national titles

Yeah but interms of QB development how many NFL QB's have come out of Urban Meyer's system? Tim Tebow was the only one and well he didn't last to long in the NFL once the novelty wore off. Not mention if Golden is fired UM's next coach will have to a splash, either way UM could very appealing especially for a developmental type QB.

But I will take a wait an see approach to see if he does visit at all, let alone makes the right choice an flips to UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back