2023 Top 100 ATH Jaxton Howard of New Hope (Minn.) Robbinsdale Cooper Senior HS...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hedger gonna hedge
redneck hedge GIF

Yeah if he wanted TE he would not be coming here. We about to have 3 committed. I think he comes here, i seen a pic of him and Kodak Black, he was wearing a Miami shirt, he screams Miami to me. But could be wrong, players are gonna go where the feel best they can achieve their goals. We have an elite defensive staff though.

Advertisement
Makes sense. A lot more money for edge players. He’d have to be an All-Pro TE to make serious money.
Not really true anymore. Njoku just signed a ridiculous contract and has 1700 yards over 5 years in the NFL. But DE is Howard's money position.

Yeah if he wanted TE he would not be coming here. We about to have 3 committed. I think he comes here, i seen a pic of him and Kodak Black, he was wearing a Miami shirt, he screams Miami to me. But could be wrong, players are gonna go where the feel best they can achieve their goals. We have an elite defensive staff though.
My name Kodak Black but when you see me Iiiiiiiiii'm White....

Fr though, he's a Gator so that's odd he was wearing Miami stuff (unless you meant Jaxon was the one wearing Miami gear)

Not really true anymore. Njoku just signed a ridiculous contract and has 1700 yards over 5 years in the NFL. But DE is Howard's money position.
Most NFL teams will carry 5-7 DEs on their roster and only 3-4 TEs.

Advertisement
Yea he did. My push back would Kittle is the highest paid TE and his salary would be tied for 10th best DE. I do agree he projects better as DE for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back