2023 Top 100 ATH Jaxton Howard of New Hope (Minn.) Robbinsdale Cooper Senior HS...

Advertisement
Gotta get one of the "super elite" guys in Harbor or Wayne to go with potentially Bain and Howard. That DE room needs to get back to a high level and fast. ..Say what you want about Mannys scheme but that scheme put 5 DEs in the NFL and 4 are still on active rosters. **** shame Mario had to go to the portal to get our starting DEs because what we had wasnt up to par and if DJ Coleman didnt have grade issues we would have taken him too.

That Allen Trieu dude actually posted on Michigan’s 247 board that a lot of people view LSU as the team to beat. Didn’t really mention Miami at all when Michigan fans asked. I found that surprising.

Advertisement
@LeedsCane says DE, and as of May, she was feeling really good about Jaxon for those wondering why some are have confidence here

It's a good thing he's at DE cause I disagree with you, I think we will take 3 TE if they all want in (although Jaxon is like Williams to me, if he wants in, IDK how many are there in the slot, we find room). My rationale is here:

Right but understanding the type of Tight ends we have is important before anyone sees this is acts like it’s 1950 again. Skinner can be used in the slot on the outside out of the back field. There’s options

Right but understanding the type of Tight ends we have is important before anyone sees this is acts like it’s 1950 again. Skinner can be used in the slot on the outside out of the back field. There’s options
Most schools are recruiting him as a D Lineman.

That Allen Trieu dude actually posted on Michigan’s 247 board that a lot of people view LSU as the team to beat. Didn’t really mention Miami at all when Michigan fans asked. I found that surprising.
Seems like a lot of recruitment articles are focusing the SEC teams with no mention of Miami, regardless of the prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
New report per Gaby that he’s truly torn between the four schools. Announces the 1st, how are we feeling here? I know DMoney said he thinks LSU.
Strange turn of events imo. Everyone thought he was all miami. Comes on a OV here… his final one before decision…. And the mood has changed. I’m sticking with the previous mood and saying canes but surprised it has led to this unless he’s just trying to stir up some suspense

Advertisement
Back