2023 Top 100 ATH Jaxton Howard of New Hope (Minn.) Robbinsdale Cooper Senior HS...

Rick Rude Wrestling GIF by WWE
E0BE5369-C4A9-413A-A04B-BE7E7B670EE4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
BK is a raging douche face, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this last only 3 years. They’re going to be taking some big Ls the rest of the year and lord willing, that class falls apart. The LA kids probably stick no matter what but the OOS ones will look around.

BK is a raging douche face, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this last only 3 years. They’re going to be taking some big Ls the rest of the year and lord willing, that class falls apart. The LA kids probably stick no matter what but the OOS ones will look around.

Nah, not unless he bolts an NFL gig.

His buyout is 90% of the remaining contract (100% if he wins a natty). It'd be pushing $61 million dollars after 3 years.

That'd be nearly three times the largest buyout ever paid, the $21.45 million paid to Gus Malzahn. I can't see LSU eating that.

Perhaps the increased revenue that schools will receive from the new tv deals will also lead to an increase in their willingness to eat large buyouts.

Still, I can't envision a school, especially a public school, eating a $60 million dollar buyout.

Last edited:
Advertisement

His buyout is 90% of the remaining contract (100% if he wins a natty). It'd be pushing $61 million dollars after 3 years.

That'd be nearly three times the largest buyout ever paid, the $21.45 million paid to Gus Malzahn. I can't see LSU eating that.

Perhaps the increased revenue that schools will receive from the new tv deals will also lead to an increase in their willingness to eat large buyouts.

Still, I can't envision a school, especially a public school, eating a $60 million dollar buyout.
So they are stuck with him for at least 3 years or they gotta pay him 60M?? Wow hes got a great agent! LOL.

That said, overreaction is key here too. Hes one big win away from back to being the King of the Bayou. He beats one of the rivals in UF or Bama and all is forgiven for at least this season. I think they got enough to beat Auburn. And every other team on the schedule you got a 50/50 shot. (Ole Miss, TAMU, Kentucky).

So dont walk BK to the plank just yet just like FSU fans dont need to start booking their ACC title game tickets just yet either like I know they all want to. lol.

Advertisement
So they are stuck with him for at least 3 years or they gotta pay him 60M?? Wow hes got a great agent! LOL.

That said, overreaction is key here too. Hes one big win away from back to being the King of the Bayou. He beats one of the rivals in UF or Bama and all is forgiven for at least this season. I think they got enough to beat Auburn. And every other team on the schedule you got a 50/50 shot. (Ole Miss, TAMU, Kentucky).

So dont walk BK to the plank just yet just like FSU fans dont need to start booking their ACC title game tickets just yet either like I know they all want to. lol.
They're stuck with him for a while. His buyout is 90% of whatever his remaining contract is. Details below.

Brian Kelly contract details:

2022: $9M
2023: $9.2M
2024: $9.2M
2025: $9.4M
2026: $9.4M
2027: $9.6M
2028: $9.6M
2029: $9.8M
2030: $9.8M
2031: $10M

He gets a $500,000 “longevity bonus” each July of the contract year.

On top of which, the State of Louisiana is cash-strapped, so that buyout is going to need to be heavily funded by boosters.

Advertisement

We’ve seen it before where situations get toxic and buyouts negotiated. BK has made enough $ where he may take less to get out if things go south. Culturally, he’s a fish out of water in LA as well so we’ll see where it goes but I can easily see him bolting if he’s not winning and a big school in the north opens.

We’ve seen it before where situations get toxic and buyouts negotiated. BK has made enough $ where he may take less to get out if things go south. Culturally, he’s a fish out of water in LA as well so we’ll see where it goes but I can easily see him bolting if he’s not winning and a big school in the north opens.
In all seriousness I’ve never seen a team in game 1 under new regime look so checked out/disinterested. Even the worst coaches in America have their kids buying in year 1. What the **** is going on in Baton Rouge. Think that team I watched on Sunday night wins 4 games… all **** will break loose if that turns out to be correct

Last edited:
They're stuck with him for a while. His buyout is 90% of whatever his remaining contract is. Details below.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

What a nightmare for them lmao 2031

Advertisement
Back