2023 Top 100 ATH Jaxton Howard of New Hope (Minn.) Robbinsdale Cooper Senior HS...

Is from Minnesota just like our most recent commit.

Have to think with his dad being a former NFL DL...an us having who we all have coaching dl now that we are sitting pretty. The scary visit is this weekend with Michigan putting DL in the nfl at a big time clip recently.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s from Minny but Carver is from Indiana
Carver is from Minnesota as well. He just played ball and went to school in Indiana last year for a short time. He will be getting prep work and a chance to play some more in Connecticut this fall.

Pretty crazy actually that he will have been in those 3 states and winds up in Miami for school. Young Jackson mayy go crazy in the heat with the chongas.

https://www.startribune.com/jackson...ision-i-football-lacrosse-woodbury/600181696/

Last edited:
Advertisement
I assume we are most interested in him on the Dline? I can’t imagine we are taking 3 TE’s in this class and if Howard and Williams and Reid all want in then we seem to have a numbers crunch at TE now that Carver has his spot.

I assume we are most interested in him on the Dline? I can’t imagine we are taking 3 TE’s in this class and if Howard and Williams and Reid all want in then we seem to have a numbers crunch at TE now that Carver has his spot.
I think we will take 3 TEs and we may take alot of players, 25 or more and then alot of players may hit the portal after this coming season as the coaches will have game film to evaluate and be upfront with players. This year could have been tricky if they just got rid of man without even seeing how they played for them. I think Mikeska pops soon, by sunday latest imo. And Williams probably gets spot if he wants in. Howard we probably take him as a DL but offer him at both why not. I realistically could see 30 players in this class with alot of high caliber guys.

Advertisement
Why do you guys think we’re the leader? His recruitment has been quiet. Just curious.
Its between us, Michigan and Minnesota and LSU, i really like our chances there. Michigan is probably the main threat since he is not too far from them. Something tells me he wants to play in warm weather though. Just me reading his comments. He has a pre existing relationship with Mario from Oregon as well.

@LeedsCane says DE, and as of May, she was feeling really good about Jaxon for those wondering why some are have confidence here

It's a good thing he's at DE cause I disagree with you, I think we will take 3 TE if they all want in (although Jaxon is like Williams to me, if he wants in, IDK how many are there in the slot, we find room). My rationale is here:

Advertisement
He's listed as an EDGE in his own tweet.

If he shows up for the OV I’m as confident as it gets with this young man. Him and his family have raved about everything miami. The kid that went to Oregon (Iuli?) leaves me weary but think the visit seals the deal during legends camp.

Advertisement
Carver is from Minnesota as well. He just played ball and went to school in Indiana last year for a short time. He will be getting prep work and a chance to play some more in Connecticut this fall.

Pretty crazy actually that he will have been in those 3 states and winds up in Miami for school. Young Jackson mayy go crazy in the heat with the chongas.

https://www.startribune.com/jackson...ision-i-football-lacrosse-woodbury/600181696/
Do you know where in MN carver is from? Didn’t see it listed in any articles I read. The old man and me will probably go watch some games of Howard’s this year wearing cane gear... my dad and uncles played ball there many eons ago.
Edit: I read the article you linked and see it clearly states woodbury lol, Nevermind! He went to st Thomas academy which is an all boys military school. They are a very good hockey program a lot of top kids in the southeast suburbs of the twin cities go to

Advertisement
Back