Too Bad UVa Isn't a Recruiting Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god....

[TWEET]896434516260212737[/TWEET]

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

I voted for him and nobody who knows me considers me racist. I am voting for him again in 2020. To me it looks like 3 racist groups are fighting each other there. The Nationalist or whatever, BLM,and Antifa. All 3 are equally at fault. The reason we are so divided right now is because of the actions of the last administration over the last 8 years. We need to come together and find some common ground.

Come tf on... since when is Black lives matter movement considered racist?... you don't even know the meaning of the movement. Don't you think it's crazy how after multiple black people have been murdered by the police most of them have not been convicted?.... I mean come on. That's what people are protesting against the unfair justice system amongst other things. Philando Castile was murdered for saying he has a registered gun and saying he was grabbing his registration . Tamir rice, Sandra bland, Trayvon martin and the list goes on...

BLM is most certainly racist. You're black so you wouldn't understand. Also racism was at an alltime low under Bush & poof under Obama it explodes. Dave Chapelle brought whites & blackes together in this country through comedy while Bush was president. He's a true hero in my eyes.

The KKK is marching right now, americas original domestic terrorist group is alive and based on the Charlottesville rally VERY strong... that doesn't concern you?

How can black people be racist? Did they enslave(torture and lynch etc) a population and hide behind religion to justify doing so? No... There is fear in this country, anyone saying racism doesn't exist is just crazy to me man

How can blacks be racist? Please kill yourself

Advertisement
Oh my god....

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

I voted for him and nobody who knows me considers me racist. I am voting for him again in 2020. To me it looks like 3 racist groups are fighting each other there. The Nationalist or whatever, BLM,and Antifa. All 3 are equally at fault. The reason we are so divided right now is because of the actions of the last administration over the last 8 years. We need to come together and find some common ground.

Oh **** off. Voting for Trump doesn't make you racist, but blaming this somehow on Obama and on "all sides" does. This was a ****/white supremacist march, and 90% of the counter protestors were locals/UVA students. There is no common ground with ***** in America. They just need to die or leave.

Maybe Bama or Miss St would be a better fit for you. Don't try bringing that pro-white supremacy **** here. Miami has always been a progressive school and the city itself is obviously very diverse. You are pretty out of place on a Miami message board, and I can't imaginehow uncomfortable actual games must be for you.

This is ridiculous talk.

Shocking response from a racist ****.

Actually, you have no response because I'm right

Oh my god....

Oh **** off. Voting for Trump doesn't make you racist, but blaming this somehow on Obama and on "all sides" does. This was a ****/white supremacist march, and 90% of the counter protestors were locals/UVA students. There is no common ground with ***** in America. They just need to die or leave.

Maybe Bama or Miss St would be a better fit for you. Don't try bringing that pro-white supremacy **** here. Miami has always been a progressive school and the city itself is obviously very diverse. You are pretty out of place on a Miami message board, and I can't imaginehow uncomfortable actual games must be for you.

This is ridiculous talk.

But Brock told me blacks can't be racist. You seem pretty racist towards me bro.

Oh my god....

Come tf on... since when is Black lives matter movement considered racist?... you don't even know the meaning of the movement. Don't you think it's crazy how after multiple black people have been murdered by the police most of them have not been convicted?.... I mean come on. That's what people are protesting against the unfair justice system amongst other things. Philando Castile was murdered for saying he has a registered gun and saying he was grabbing his registration . Tamir rice, Sandra bland, Trayvon martin and the list goes on...

BLM is most certainly racist. You're black so you wouldn't understand. Also racism was at an alltime low under Bush & poof under Obama it explodes. Dave Chapelle brought whites & blackes together in this country through comedy while Bush was president. He's a true hero in my eyes.

The KKK is marching right now, americas original domestic terrorist group is alive and based on the Charlottesville rally VERY strong... that doesn't concern you?

How can black people be racist? Did they enslave(torture and lynch etc) a population and hide behind religion to justify doing so? No... There is fear in this country, anyone saying racism doesn't exist is just crazy to me man

Oh your one of those people who thinks blacks can't be racist. I'll just save my breath then. Have a good one Brock.

Advertisement
Funny how these commie ******** hate cops and the military, except when they're doing their dirty work for them.

I haven't come across or seen the Communist idealists, cop and military haters. I have to ask the 3 cops, 1 FBI Agent and 2 Military (AF/Army) Brothers I pledged with who are these Communist, cop/military haters they do dirty work for? I also will inquire to my nephew Navy retired and his brother Army Ranger if they familiar with these open Communist members. Would ask my deceased father who was a WWII Vet, who still loved his country after returning home to deep seething confederate believers, racist and laws. You must reveal these Communist you speak of so that I may join you in your opposition.

FOOTBALL RELEVANCE?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Real issues going on in the world man, football is around the corner and we are deep in practice but I'm worried about our country man. Sh*t has to chamge

This is ridiculous talk.

But Brock told me blacks can't be racist. You seem pretty racist towards me bro.

Watchout, we got an online **** here.

Done wasting my time on a white supremacist. Just not worth it. Like all klan members you have no job and live with your parents. I have actual things to do

Advertisement
Oh my god....

LOL you are racist.

Oh your one of those people who thinks blacks can't be racist. I'll just save my breath then. Have a good one Brock.

Stormfront poster right here. Probably a bama fan

This is ridiculous talk.

Watchout, we got an online **** here.

Done wasting my time on a white supremacist. Just not worth it. Like all klan members you have no job and live with your parents. I have actual things to do

I haven't said one word in support for them but continue your racist ways bud

Yes, there are real issues out there, and plenty of forums besides CIS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

We need to address these issues. I'm a young guy, 23 years old but I don't think I have ever seen this amount of blatant racism in this country ever. It seems as if has only been heightened since trump has been selected.It's saddening to see. I asked my dad today who has served in the the marine core and he said he has never seen this amount of blatant racism going on in the country. It's really crazy man

Brock doesn't know or care that blacks still enslave other blacks to this day but we are the racists.

All this is fueled by hate on all sides......there will never be a good end to this ever. Hate will always live through people no matter what race they r. I watch this **** and just shake my head man

Advertisement

We need to address these issues. I'm a young guy, 23 years old but I don't think I have ever seen this amount of blatant racism in this country ever. It seems as if has only been heightened since trump has been selected.It's saddening to see. I asked my dad today who has served in the he marine core he said he has never seen this amount of blatant racism going on in the country. It's really crazy man

You're a plant. A schtick. There is no other explanation for how dumb you are. Your god emperor set race relations back decades but again you don't care about that

Oh my god....

What a ***ing stupid comment. What about the black panthers outside of voting stations for Obama? What about Farrakhan a known raic coming out ad

Trump didn't denounce any of the bullsh*t that happened today from RACIST white nationalist in fact he said "he condemns the violence in Charlottesville on many sides".... it's coming from the white nationalists who have armed themselves with guns, batons, riot shields and other weapons to fight against anti racist protestors. They even had someone rush into a crowd of people plowing them with a car.... call it what it is, Donald trump was quick to call out Obama for not saying Islamic terrorist or whatever now he refuses to call the racist white nationalist terrorists? Had the person who drove in the crowd had been Muslim trump and others would have been heated and going the fvck off.....

Brock you are a . He's a Trump hater, you talk before you know the facts, he thought he was going after KKK, you twit.https://twitter.com/NewtTrump/status/896477030409175040 The liberals already took that page down. Sickening. ''Joel VanGheluwe is the name of the Bernie fan who confused his target and hit his own @ #Charlottesville . Can the left do something right?''

That's already been debunked, that guy was just posting on Facebook Less than 30 minutes ago. It defintiely wasn't him

Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

You see the video on twitter with all the antifa flags and communist flags? Those ain't Trump supporters!
[TWEET]896385942495285248[/TWEET]

You're better than this Liberty. What about the black panthers standing outside voting area's for Obama? What about Obama going to a racist church for 15 plus years? (CNN) - Hillary Clinton criticized Barack Obama at Tuesday night's debate for not directly rejecting the support of Louis Farrakhan. Should we have blamed Obama for Farrakhan support because he's a know racist? Come on, you are way the *** better than this. I sure and **** hold him responsible for being a member of a racist church though. Nobody can control who supports them. I go by someone's actions all the rest is BS. Again, you are my favorite poster, but you are way better than this BS. I'd stand side by side with you to fight these ***ers if I was there. This is one of the neg things we have to deal with freedom of speech.
I'm better than what?

What you're doing is a complete false equivalency because you don't wanna call a spade a spade.

I'm not a Liberal or a Democrat, but to equate Obama to anything going on with this is completely asinine.

This was a rally for a Civil War statue that is going to be torn down, the people who showed up to this rally were hardcore racists, Klan members, Neo-****'s & other Alt-right groups.

It's pretty **** simple, if you're not a racist then it should be easy to condemn what they're doing & what they stand for, no need to make excuses for them, they don't deserve it.

People are always quick to try to deflect & conflate the issue, tell it like it is, Idc what you think about Obama or Black people in general, those of y'all who consider yourselves Right wing conservatives have to deal with this, if y'all don't think that what those racists are doing is wrong then thats a bigger problem.

I appeciate that you respect me as a poster, I respect you as well, but I'm also a Black man in America, I'm not blind to the issues that have & continue to still plague our country.

As Canes fan, there should be no gray area for us when it comes to this stuff, we ain't the SEC & the legacy of our program is filled with Great Black, White & Latino players alike, everyone can disagree politically, but racism should be an easy topic regardless of politics that all of us can agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back