Not open for further replies.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
But but but Miami is a cesspool!

[TWEET]896384861187051520[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

Who is emboldened ?

Youre not dumb And no, youre not a racist if you voted for Trump.

But if YOU ARE a racist like these losers... well who do you th8nk they voted for? David Duke eas at the rally this morning saying it fulfills Trumps promises.

Not making it a Trump is racist thing, just saying you can expect to see more of this. Id be shocked if he ever condemned this kind of stuff. Its a blind cosign.

The world is going to **** just let us enjoy our football and ignore this dumb ****

Let's take this off the recruiting threads. Has nothing to do with football

Advertisement

First, welcome back. I haven't seen you post in a while.

Second, I live just over an hour from UVA. While I often agree with you, if you're trying to associate UVA and/or the City of Charlottesville with these white supremacist dirtbags, you're dead wrong on what's happening there. Pick on UVA for the campus rape shît that was occurring all you want as that was a problem there but this atrociousness, which is a whole bunch of white scumbag racists, is mostly coming from elsewhere.

Charlottesville itself is a very progressive, liberal place with fairly genteel, wel-mannered people. I know enough of them personally. Don't put this shît on them. They don't want it there and I hope enough protesters show up to counter this.

Yea the only thing this thread will accomplish is getting a few people band cause it will get ugly in here.

Mods need to axe this before the bloodshed starts...

Funny how these commie ******** hate cops and the military, except when they're doing their dirty work for them.

Advertisement
Can't even meet the team today now! Sad!

[TWEET]896407688942415874[/TWEET]

Advertisement

Second, I live just over an hour from UVA. While I often agree with you, if you're trying to associate UVA and/or the City of Charlottesville with these white supremacist dirtbags, you're dead wrong on what's happening there. Pick on UVA for the campus rape shît that was occurring all you want as that was a problem there but this atrociousness, which is a whole bunch of white scumbag racists, is mostly coming from elsewhere.

Charlottesville itself is a very progressive, liberal place with fairly genteel, wel-mannered people. I know enough of them personally. Don't put this shît on them. They don't want it there and I hope enough protesters show up to counter this.

That's exactly what you're seeing. It's a bunch of skinhead ****heads facing off with a bunch of Antifa dip****s! We should just let them all kill each other. Neither group speaks for any of us.

Yea the only thing this thread will accomplish is getting a few people band cause it will get ugly in here.

Mods need to axe this before the bloodshed starts...

This has everything to do with recruiting. WhY a south flirida kid would want to play in the bastion of racism is beyond me. Open your eyes.

You're approaching this from too fair and reasoned a position, bro! I'm familiar with Charlottesville too and everything you say is corrrect. My posts like this are always from a point of view in how Miami is often portrayed and a pushback of that nonsense. The same nonsense you'd probably hear parrotted by the bow-tie wearing pricks in the UVa fanbase about us. Soooo of course I'm not being fair or even accurate here BUT it is how the recruiting propaganda game is played........and you'd never actually see this in Coral Gables. Maybe Davie.

You're approaching this from too fair and reasoned a position, bro! I'm familiar with Charlottesville too and everything you say is corrrect. My posts like this are always from a point of view in how Miami is often portrayed and a pushback of that nonsense. The same nonsense you'd probably hear parrotted by the bow-tie wearing pricks in the UVa fanbase about us. Soooo of course I'm not being fair or even accurate here BUT it is how the recruiting propaganda game is played........and you'd never actually see this in Coral Gables. Maybe Davie.

The real rednecks are rooting for ****** Tech. VT games are unsafe. UVA games are family friendly. They're total corny nerds coming out on horses with swords, saying that's another Cavaliers 1st down while pointing in unison and swaying arm and shoulder while singing their alma mater song. Its some seriously ghey, cringeworthy shît.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back