Too Bad UVa Isn't a Recruiting Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHD61dKUwAAOOak.jpg

Mr.David Duke thinks that Trump represents his people I wonder why. Is Trump being misunderstood by racist?
https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/896409960761802752

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and plenty of other racists and terrorists are buddies with Obama, even visited him at the White House......care to add this to the discussion as well?

LOL when did Jesse and Al become racist? I don't like the guys but I love to hear this. Lets hear the storm front talking points.

This is a joke, right? lol

Advertisement
I hope these people got this same energy if we go to war w/ North Korea. These people who are so eager to fight someone throw them onto the battlefield since they're in a fighting mood. That way they can hate, shoot, and kill another race all they want win-win IMO. I don't classify BLM with these white supremacist groups. Looking at both of them one seems to just want equality and justice for the police shootings and the other is out there walking around with Confederate or flags with swastikas while driving cars into a groups of people and other terrorist acts while just purposely and blatantly being disrespectful (for no reason apparently).

Again, I'll never understand how these SF recruits go to those places to put on for a bunch of racist bigots but won't stay home to put on for one of the most diverse cities in America.

Last edited:
DHD61dKUwAAOOak.jpg

Mr.David Duke thinks that Trump represents his people I wonder why. Is Trump being misunderstood by racist?
https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/896409960761802752

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and plenty of other racists and terrorists are buddies with Obama, even visited him at the White House......care to add this to the discussion as well?

LOL when did Jesse and Al become racist? I don't like the guys but I love to hear this. Lets hear the storm front talking points.

Storm front?
**** your gonareah laden mom with an AIDS infested ****.

Come on man, don't go there, everybody knows they're racists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these people got this same energy if we go to war w/ North Korea. These people who are so eager to fight someone so just throw them onto the battlefield since they're in a fighting mood. That way they can hate, shoot, and kill another race all they want win-win IMO. I don't classify BLM with these white supremacist groups. Looking at both of them one seems to just want equality and justice for the police shootings and the other is out there walking around with Confederate or flags with swastikas while driving cars into a groups of people and just purposely and blatantly being disrespectful (for no reason apparently).

Again, I'll never understand how these SF recruits go to those places to put on for a bunch of racist bigots but won't stay home to put on for one of the most diverse cities in America.

Whats funny is that if UVA had a program like alabama, they would never let cletus and his cousins run wild like this making the town look bad.

Yo I didn't even know some of fans was like this bruh!

I can't rock with nobody that's going to be ignorant about American history or act like things don't exist.

But **** I know which cane fans I'm not trying to tailgate with at the games.

Advertisement
Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

You see the video on twitter with all the antifa flags and communist flags? Those ain't Trump supporters!
[TWEET]896385942495285248[/TWEET]

You're better than this Liberty. What about the black panthers standing outside voting area's for Obama? What about Obama going to a racist church for 15 plus years? (CNN) - Hillary Clinton criticized Barack Obama at Tuesday night's debate for not directly rejecting the support of Louis Farrakhan. Should we have blamed Obama for Farrakhan support because he's a know racist? Come on, you are way the *** better than this. I sure and **** hold him responsible for being a member of a racist church though. Nobody can control who supports them. I go by someone's actions all the rest is BS. Again, you are my favorite poster, but you are way better than this BS. I'd stand side by side with you to fight these ***ers if I was there. This is one of the neg things we have to deal with freedom of speech.
I'm better than what?

What you're doing is a complete false equivalency because you don't wanna call a spade a spade.

I'm not a Liberal or a Democrat, but to equate Obama to anything going on with this is completely asinine.

This was a rally for a Civil War statue that is going to be torn down, the people who showed up to this rally were hardcore racists, Klan members, Neo-****'s & other Alt-right groups.

It's pretty **** simple, if you're not a racist then it should be easy to condemn what they're doing & what they stand for, no need to make excuses for them, they don't deserve it.

People are always quick to try to deflect & conflate the issue, tell it like it is, Idc what you think about Obama or Black people in general, those of y'all who consider yourselves Right wing conservatives have to deal with this, if y'all don't think that what those racists are doing is wrong then thats a bigger problem.

I appeciate that you respect me as a poster, I respect you as well, but I'm also a Black man in America, I'm not blind to the issues that have & continue to still plague our country.

As Canes fan, there should be no gray area for us when it comes to this stuff, we ain't the SEC & the legacy of our program is filled with Great Black, White & Latino players alike, everyone can disagree politically, but racism should be an easy topic regardless of politics that all of us can agree on.

I love LCE.

This thread needs to vanish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back