Too Bad UVa Isn't a Recruiting Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

I have no problem if we executed every racists in the country White, black, brown and any other color which would leave us with less than half the population in this country. But Blaming Trump and Sessions is BS. I've met Sessions, some of his best friends are black and have had his back since day one. Such BS! The ***nut Obama gave 221 million to a crazy *** terrorist state of Palestine his last day in office. Gave billions to the terrorist country of Iran while our cities go to ****. Obama did nothing about Flint, I can't stand that piece of ***** white side.

Also added 10 trillion in debt = to all presidents combined. Trump gave Flint MI 100 million to fix the lead in water problem as soon as he gets in office. 57% black, 37% white, no racist would do that IMO. So the racists in here go *** yourselves. I'm white I have more respect for most black people than I do whites, they have become pussyfied. Racists come in all colors! I agree with Dwinstitles, delete this piece of **** thread.

Advertisement
Oh my god....

[TWEET]896434516260212737[/TWEET]

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

I voted for him and nobody who knows me considers me racist. I am voting for him again in 2020. To me it looks like 3 racist groups are fighting each other there. The Nationalist or whatever, BLM,and Antifa. All 3 are equally at fault. The reason we are so divided right now is because of the actions of the last administration over the last 8 years. We need to come together and find some common ground.

what actions are you referring to? Getting sworn in?

These racist don't bother me. The one's that speak smooth words that become cops, lawyers, doctors that kill you cunningly.

Ran into a bad cop two weeks ago, wrote me 2340 worth of tickets on my own private property. He broke the law and the only thing I could do about it is get them dismissed. I blasted the **** out of the city att twice and the prosecuting att, showed them in the statute that the cop broke the law. I said to both of them this is why people hate cops and att's. I got a taste of corruption, made me wake up a bit more to how other races feel about them too. I said I can imagine the black community feels when they see a cop, corrupt cops need to be fired or put in jail. The city att was speechless, glad I don't have to see that cop in the court room I'd be going to jail for a few days at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

You see the video on twitter with all the antifa flags and communist flags? Those ain't Trump supporters!
[TWEET]896385942495285248[/TWEET]

You're better than this Liberty. What about the black panthers standing outside voting area's for Obama? What about Obama going to a racist church for 15 plus years? (CNN) - Hillary Clinton criticized Barack Obama at Tuesday night's debate for not directly rejecting the support of Louis Farrakhan. Should we have blamed Obama for Farrakhan support because he's a know racist? Come on, you are way the *** better than this. I sure and **** hold him responsible for being a member of a racist church though. Nobody can control who supports them. I go by someone's actions all the rest is BS. Again, you are my favorite poster, but you are way better than this BS. I'd stand side by side with you to fight these ***ers if I was there. This is one of the neg things we have to deal with freedom of speech.

Advertisement
Oh my god....

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

What a ***ing stupid comment. What about the black panthers backing Obama? What about Farrakhan a known racist coming out and endorsing Obama? What about Obama going to a racist church for 15 years?

Oh my god....

I voted for him and nobody who knows me considers me racist. I am voting for him again in 2020. To me it looks like 3 racist groups are fighting each other there. The Nationalist or whatever, BLM,and Antifa. All 3 are equally at fault. The reason we are so divided right now is because of the actions of the last administration over the last 8 years. We need to come together and find some common ground.

Come tf on... since when is Black lives matter movement considered racist?... you don't even know the meaning of the movement. Don't you think it's crazy how after multiple black people have been murdered by the police most of them have not been convicted?.... I mean come on. That's what people are protesting against the unfair justice system amongst other things. Philando Castile was murdered for saying he has a registered gun and saying he was grabbing his registration . Tamir rice, Sandra bland, Trayvon martin and the list goes on...

Last edited:

Who is emboldened ?

Youre not dumb And no, youre not a racist if you voted for Trump.

But if YOU ARE a racist like these losers... well who do you th8nk they voted for? David Duke eas at the rally this morning saying it fulfills Trumps promises.

Not making it a Trump is racist thing, just saying you can expect to see more of this. Id be shocked if he ever condemned this kind of stuff. Its a blind cosign.

He doesn't have to condemn anything even if he doesn't agree with it. Even though what he preaches is absolutely asinine and is ignorance at it's worst, we still have to respect that they like everybody else have the right to hold rallies, just like ANTIFA and all the other nonsense that goes on in the states because this country believes in freedom of speech. Being Politically correct is a just a tool created to limit it.

Oh my god....

What a ***ing stupid comment. What about the black panthers outside of voting stations for Obama? What about Farrakhan a known raic coming out ad

Trump didn't denounce any of the bullsh*t that happened today from RACIST white nationalist in fact he said "he condemns the violence in Charlottesville on many sides".... it's coming from the white nationalists who have armed themselves with guns, batons, riot shields and other weapons to fight against anti racist protestors. They even had someone rush into a crowd of people plowing them with a car.... call it what it is, Donald trump was quick to call out Obama for not saying Islamic terrorist or whatever now he refuses to call the racist white nationalist terrorists? Had the person who drove in the crowd had been Muslim trump and others would have been heated and going the fvck off.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh my god....

Come tf on... since when is Black lives matter movement considered racist?... you don't even know the meaning of the movement. Don't you think it's crazy how after multiple black people have been murdered by the police most of them have not been convicted?.... I mean come on. That's what people are protesting against the unfair justice system amongst other things. Philando Castile was murdered for saying he has a registered gun and saying he was grabbing his registration . Tamir rice, Sandra bland, Trayvon martin and the list goes on...

BLM isn't racist but a majority of the people claiming it are. You're retarded so I don't expect you to understand that.

Oh my god....

BLM is most certainly racist. You're black so you wouldn't understand. Also racism was at an alltime low under Bush & poof under Obama it explodes. Dave Chapelle brought whites & blackes together in this country through comedy while Bush was president. He's a true hero in my eyes.

Oh my god....

What a ***ing stupid comment. What about the black panthers outside of voting stations for Obama? What about Farrakhan a known raic coming out ad

Trump didn't denounce any of the bullsh*t that happened today from RACIST white nationalist in fact he said "he condemns the violence in Charlottesville on many sides".... it's coming from the white nationalists who have armed themselves with guns, batons, riot shields and other weapons to fight against anti racist protestors. They even had someone rush into a crowd of people plowing them with a car.... call it what it is, Donald trump was quick to call out Obama for not saying Islamic terrorist or whatever now he refuses to call the racist white nationalist terrorists? Had the person who drove in the crowd had been Muslim trump and others would have been heated and going the fvck off.....

The car guy is anti trump but carry on.

Oh my god....

Come tf on... since when is Black lives matter movement considered racist?... you don't even know the meaning of the movement.

It is a racist and Anti- police movement. They only come out when a "white police officer"(because apparently all police officers are white until proven otherwise) shoots a black man and it doesn't matter if it's justified or not. They have never came out to protest a black on black murder. Fire/EMS Departments have had to change protocol for these "rallies" because of how dangerous they get for us....those guys were cutting holes in the hoses of The Baltimore City Fire department while firefighters were in the buildings, fighting fire they started. Do you even understand how dangerous that is for a firefighter to be in the heart of the fire and all of the sudden there's not enough pressure to force water out?

Advertisement
Oh my god....

Did you say the same thing when the know racist Farrakhan and gang endorse Obama? Brock out of all the stupid things you say this is the worst. I voted for Trump because I'm sick and tired of our country being run by pussies that run it into the ground with their globalist BS.

Oh my god....

BLM is most certainly racist. You're black so you wouldn't understand. Also racism was at an alltime low under Bush & poof under Obama it explodes. Dave Chapelle brought whites & blackes together in this country through comedy while Bush was president. He's a true hero in my eyes.

[video=youtube;PDMyArnIdzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY[/video]

Advertisement
Oh my god....

Oh **** off. Voting for Trump doesn't make you racist, but blaming this somehow on Obama and on "all sides" does. This was a ****/white supremacist march, and 90% of the counter protestors were locals/UVA students. There is no common ground with ***** in America. They just need to die or leave.

Maybe Bama or Miss St would be a better fit for you. Don't try bringing that pro-white supremacy **** here. Miami has always been a progressive school and the city itself is obviously very diverse. You are pretty out of place on a Miami message board, and I can't imaginehow uncomfortable actual games must be for you.

Oh my god....

The KKK is marching right now, americas original domestic terrorist group is alive and based on the Charlottesville rally VERY strong... that doesn't concern you?

How can black people be racist? Did they enslave(torture and lynch etc) a population and hide behind religion to justify doing so? No... There is fear in this country, anyone saying racism doesn't exist is just crazy to me man. We as a whole need to work towards unifying the country and TALK about race issues. Don't keep dismissing it like it's not a problem. That's why America is in its situations now let's be real. Address the issues and go from there

Last edited:
Oh my god....

Oh **** off. Voting for Trump doesn't make you racist, but blaming this somehow on Obama and on "all sides" does. This was a ****/white supremacist march, and 90% of the counter protestors were locals/UVA students. There is no common ground with ***** in America. They just need to die or leave.

Maybe Bama or Miss St would be a better fit for you. Don't try bringing that pro-white supremacy **** here. Miami has always been a progressive school and the city itself is obviously very diverse. You are pretty out of place on a Miami message board, and I can't imaginehow uncomfortable actual games must be for you.

This is ridiculous talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back