Too Bad UVa Isn't a Recruiting Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but Miami is a cesspool!

[TWEET]896384861187051520[/TWEET]

First, welcome back. I haven't seen you post in a while.

Second, I live just over an hour from UVA. While I often agree with you, if you're trying to associate UVA and/or the City of Charlottesville with these white supremacist dirtbags, you're dead wrong on what's happening there. Pick on UVA for the campus rape shît that was occurring all you want as that was a problem there but this atrociousness, which is a whole bunch of white scumbag racists, is mostly coming from elsewhere.

Charlottesville itself is a very progressive, liberal place with fairly genteel, wel-mannered people. I know enough of them personally. Don't put this shît on them. They don't want it there and I hope enough protesters show up to counter this.

This is spot on

Advertisement
There is nothing funny about this display of hate and ignorance. We as Americans always love to sound the horn of Freedom, and why our country is the best place in this world, but this garbage still exists and is prevalent in our great nation. This is definitely not why I served overseas and got blown up several times for...Freedom and Freedom of speech are important, but not when the message is hate in totality with no purpose but to alienate and divide our citizens. I am embarrassed for our nation today.

There are racist everywhere period, we been knew this though.... Except some people still hollering racism doesn't exist

Second, I live just over an hour from UVA. While I often agree with you, if you're trying to associate UVA and/or the City of Charlottesville with these white supremacist dirtbags, you're dead wrong on what's happening there. Pick on UVA for the campus rape shît that was occurring all you want as that was a problem there but this atrociousness, which is a whole bunch of white scumbag racists, is mostly coming from elsewhere.

Charlottesville itself is a very progressive, liberal place with fairly genteel, wel-mannered people. I know enough of them personally. Don't put this shît on them. They don't want it there and I hope enough protesters show up to counter this.

This is spot on

A fellow RVA resident???

You're approaching this from too fair and reasoned a position, bro! I'm familiar with Charlottesville too and everything you say is corrrect. My posts like this are always from a point of view in how Miami is often portrayed and a pushback of that nonsense. The same nonsense you'd probably hear parrotted by the bow-tie wearing pricks in the UVa fanbase about us. Soooo of course I'm not being fair or even accurate here BUT it is how the recruiting propaganda game is played........and you'd never actually see this in Coral Gables. Maybe Davie.

The real rednecks are rooting for ****** Tech. VT games are unsafe. UVA games are family friendly. They're total corny nerds coming out on horses with swords, saying that's another Cavaliers 1st down while pointing in unison and swaying arm and shoulder while singing their alma mater song. Its some seriously ghey, cringeworthy shît.

Spot on with Vag Tech. Their local non-student fanbase reminds me of an aggressive/more racist version of WVU's. All that said, the UVA types still have their own disdain for Miami- it just orignates from a faux-snobbish Southern "elite" piehole than your typical overt redneck with a giant Stars and Bars flying from the back of their dually.

Advertisement
These racist don't bother me. The one's that speak smooth words that become cops, lawyers, doctors that kill you cunningly.

[TWEET]896351854069731328[/TWEET]
Statement from the Mayor about the rally that was held last night at UVA.

Advertisement
No clue what any of this has to do with Miami Hurricanes football. Terrible post. Awful thread.

Oh my god....

[TWEET]896434516260212737[/TWEET]

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

You're approaching this from too fair and reasoned a position, bro! I'm familiar with Charlottesville too and everything you say is corrrect. My posts like this are always from a point of view in how Miami is often portrayed and a pushback of that nonsense. The same nonsense you'd probably hear parrotted by the bow-tie wearing pricks in the UVa fanbase about us. Soooo of course I'm not being fair or even accurate here BUT it is how the recruiting propaganda game is played........and you'd never actually see this in Coral Gables. Maybe Davie.

The real rednecks are rooting for ****** Tech. VT games are unsafe. UVA games are family friendly. They're total corny nerds coming out on horses with swords, saying that's another Cavaliers 1st down while pointing in unison and swaying arm and shoulder while singing their alma mater song. Its some seriously ghey, cringeworthy shît.

Um they jingle their keys at vtech. Seriously, jingling keys is supposed to be intimidating, and that's much cornier than the 1st down thing.

I've been to the game @ UVa 2 times and people are super nice and it's a beautiful area, but I'm totally down with making fun of them because any type of protesting within 100 miles of Miami is obviously because all the players are criminals. The rest of the country does this sht to Miami so I see no reason to be fair with them...even when I know better.

Advertisement
And for anyone saying "What's this have to do with recruiting?"- keep in mind that we're STILL having to dispel myths based on murder rates in the 1980's to parents of out of state recruits. So what sticks to your image as a university or town in the recruiting game isn't exactly always fair or even seemingly relevant.

That said, my initial impetus for the thread was obviously just a semi-tongue-in-cheek character assassination of another school based on the same knee jerk criteria that is often used to sully Miami as a city and a school. It was also posted before people started getting run over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only a matter of time before you see it in AL and LA. Trump and Sessions have them emboldened.

Who is emboldened ?

Youre not dumb And no, youre not a racist if you voted for Trump.

But if YOU ARE a racist like these losers... well who do you th8nk they voted for? David Duke eas at the rally this morning saying it fulfills Trumps promises.

Not making it a Trump is racist thing, just saying you can expect to see more of this. Id be shocked if he ever condemned this kind of stuff. Its a blind cosign.

You're completely retarded.

Oh my god....

Th*s is ******* disgusting. I can't rock with anyone who voted for that clown.... Especially with him being endorsed by David dukes... Man our country is going through it right now

Nobody is down with you either broke.

Oh my god....

I voted for him and nobody who knows me considers me racist. I am voting for him again in 2020. To me it looks like 3 racist groups are fighting each other there. The Nationalist or whatever, BLM,and Antifa. All 3 are equally at fault. The reason we are so divided right now is because of the actions of the last administration over the last 8 years. We need to come together and find some common ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back