Toledo Scares me...

You only scored 41 on BCook??? You know week one FCS games mean little in terms of a team using the playbook. Its essentially a warm up for the rest of the season. They scored on a muffed punt set up and a shank both on our side of the field. Thats it.

And trying to spin our first three games into a points comparison? Tulsa has a better offense than Miami regardless of their record. You'd get stomped by Ok State too. They did whatever they wanted to your conf member Pitt last week. 59 to 21. Saying they suck because they are 1-2? Laughable. They will win between 7 and 9 in a tough AAC division. Not the ACC, but a better offense than all but maybe 1 team in your conference.

Toledo scores 28 on everyone... Only defensive teams who run the ball for 15 play drives and eat clock hold us down. For that to happen you'll have to somehow stay off the scoreboard yourselves. If you expect to score on every 3rd play like most of you expect, then expect some points on our part. You cant finger bang your cake and eat it too. Either we are scoring at least 28 because you score at will or you DONT score at will and we make this game very interesting.

That's who we are numbnuts...Our D finished top 15 last year and we only replaced three starters on it. Oh by the way, one of those starters was out for half the year...

North Carolina couldn't even drop 28 on us but you think you can? Notre Dame only dropped 30 but you guys are going to drop 28? Come on guy.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
You only scored 41 on BCook??? You know week one FCS games mean little in terms of a team using the playbook. Its essentially a warm up for the rest of the season. They scored on a muffed punt set up and a shank both on our side of the field. Thats it.

And trying to spin our first three games into a points comparison? Tulsa has a better offense than Miami regardless of their record. You'd get stomped by Ok State too. They did whatever they wanted to your conf member Pitt last week. 59 to 21. Saying they suck because they are 1-2? Laughable. They will win between 7 and 9 in a tough AAC division. Not the ACC, but a better offense than all but maybe 1 team in your conference.

Toledo scores 28 on everyone... Only defensive teams who run the ball for 15 play drives and eat clock hold us down. For that to happen you'll have to somehow stay off the scoreboard yourselves. If you expect to score on every 3rd play like most of you expect, then expect some points on our part. You cant finger bang your cake and eat it too. Either we are scoring at least 28 because you score at will or you DONT score at will and we make this game very interesting.

Toledo is ******* toledo. Fvck the mud hens.

Bring your own lube if you guys don't want bleeding to occur.

giphy.gif

The 2014 Cinci team is very comparable, they put up 34 a few years ago in Son Life. But, that was Dorito and Golden's incredibly inept defense at the bottom of the natl. rankings.

<= 28 the last few years. GTFO. Looks about 25% of the time you score <= 28. And, when you play P5 it goes up exponentially.

2016 (2) Ohio, App. St.
2015 (3) Ark, Ball St.,N.Ill
2014 (4) Mizzou, W. Mich, N.Ill, Bowling Green.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I don't know if you realize this but you are Toledo and we are the Miami Hurricanes and there is not any of us who should be concerned with your team. Playing you is like maybe one step up from BCU to us.

I don't know if you realize this but you are Toledo and we are the Miami Hurricanes and there is not any of us who should be concerned with your team. Playing you is like maybe one step up from BCU to us.

Lmao at Pitt comment. Didnt we beat Pitt 51-28 last time we played?

App and Ohio ran the ball and played control and beat us by less than a score. Those are the teams that hold us down... Literally what I said.
In 2015 we had a great defense and beat both Arkansas and Ball State... Couldnt stop NIU's running qb. 2014 we beat BG and WMU is horrible weather games. Got beat by an 11 win Mizzou team badly and lost to NIU because they had our number. Not one of those games besides Mizzou supports anyone on here's argument that we get blown out AND dont score 28. I said if we get held down... Its gona be close. NO WAY you stop us on offense and score a ton because that means more posessions for Toledo.

You are stupid lol. A below .500 FCS team is nothing like a 10 win G5 team. We would have beat them worse than you did. In fact...we did beat our equally terrible FCS team worse than you did.

Advertisement
App and Ohio ran the ball and played control and beat us by less than a score. Those are the teams that hold us down... Literally what I said.
In 2015 we had a great defense and beat both Arkansas and Ball State... Couldnt stop NIU's running qb. 2014 we beat BG and WMU is horrible weather games. Got beat by an 11 win Mizzou team badly and lost to NIU because they had our number. Not one of those games besides Mizzou supports anyone on here's argument that we get blown out AND dont score 28. I said if we get held down... Its gona be close. NO WAY you stop us on offense and score a ton because that means more posessions for Toledo.

Congrats on beating 7-5 Arkansas

This guy. A little tiny pup trying to hang with the big dogs. Yesus, even your town's name evokes scorn. Fūckin' Toledo

IMG_4979.jpg

I rarely bet on Miami but this should be a 30 point win. The only reason I might not is because we have had so much time off. Toledo looks like a div 2 team. I guess I could see them putting up a couple TD's after we pull our 1st and second strings. In all reality they shouldn't score more than 10 points up to then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lmao at Pitt comment. Didnt we beat Pitt 51-28 last time we played?

And Pitt beat the national champions, since he wants to compare opponents.

Advertisement

I think you are smiling as you go under...

Why is it always the needle d!cks from the small schools that come on here and try to transitive property us to death with their flaccid arguments?

Congrats on beating Arkansas and Ball state.

Here's a medal...

participation.jpg

Advertisement
No matter what Cane good ol' boy opines about the game this Saturday. There's one thing which will happen for sure. The game will be a lot closer than U expect! hUh. Get outta' here you HERETIC troll. hUh. Well, at least the first-half should be close. And may be most of the third-quarter.
Now what Richt and Miami doesn't want to do is get in a High Octane offensive scoring game. Because then Toledo will STAY in the game! No ifs, buts or may be. Oh, and one more thing. Toledo averages FOURTY-SIX points per game. OUCH! OUCH! Albeit their defense stinks.
The bottom line: I absolutely believe Richt will have his offense CONTROL ( Running game, running game, running game. ) the time of clock on offense, in order to keep his defense rested. Especially after a THREE week turf sabbatical. hUh.
Another critical factor will be the battle of the turnovers. Miami must absolutely WIN that aspect of the game. Otherwise Toledo will hang tough for at least the first-half, or longer. Again, with the dour puzzy pessimism.
By the way, what's the early point spread on the game?

A word of advice for y'all Cane FANATICS. TINY Beth Cook made Miami's defense look normal, and Toledo is no B-C. Matter of fact, this MAC opponents offense is THREE TIMES stronger than Ms. Beth Cook, and they have a LEGITIMATE NFL quarterback ( A possible 3rd/4th Round selection. ), who is much better than Skinny no hips Bradly. huh.

Can someone that speaks toothless meth-head translate this for me?

I'm guessing your one of the good ol' boys who believes Miami will win by MORE than 21 points. Literally LMFAO

By the way, mighty Alabama hasn't COVERED the point spreads in their last two games, and Roll Tide hasn't been on turf sabbatical for THREE weeks. DuH!

Advertisement
Back