Toledo Scares me...

Miami would be 11 to 14 point dogs to Clemson/Oklahoma/Penn State??? Their fans wouldn't dismiss you with 50 to 17 predictions, would they? If they did you would have your panties in a bundle... correct?

I saw the NC State vs. FSU conversation on here.... FSU is a big favorite (19.5?) and some don't think they should be favored at all? Well NC State is a solid 9 spots behind us in the Massey Composites. Toledo is better than at least 6 ACC teams and in striking distance of a few above us. You are hung up on the name "Toledo," and bothered that a G5 team isn't a 30 point dog in Miami. If you removed the name Toledo and inserted UCLA with their high powered offense and no defense... I doubt anyone would have a problem with the line? BTW they lost to a solid Memphis G5 squad last week.

Toledo doesn't need to win this game. Going 10-2 or 11-1 with a MAC title is the goal. Getting out unscathed on the injury front is more important than winning this game. But I think we'll surprise you what our offense can do vs. an "ELITE" defense. Keep an open mind... no more insults are warranted. I'll be back Saturday for whatever blows or comments you throw my way. BTW: You should hope we win the MAC and boost your SOS. If Miami wants to win the ACC and get into the playoff, they need lots of help to protect against a loss you may endure during the season.

USATSI_9772253-e1504480352559-718x490.jpg

Advertisement
I use to think it was just Boise State fans that had this kinda Napoleon complex. But now I see it's any G5 fan base whose team has a pulse. "RESPECT US **** IT!!!" What a horrible way to have to go through life as a college football fan.

Miami would be 11 to 14 point dogs to Clemson/Oklahoma/Penn State??? Their fans wouldn't dismiss you with 50 to 17 predictions, would they? If they did you would have your panties in a bundle... correct?

I saw the NC State vs. FSU conversation on here.... FSU is a big favorite (19.5?) and some don't think they should be favored at all? Well NC State is a solid 9 spots behind us in the Massey Composites. Toledo is better than at least 6 ACC teams and in striking distance of a few above us. You are hung up on the name "Toledo," and bothered that a G5 team isn't a 30 point dog in Miami. If you removed the name Toledo and inserted UCLA with their high powered offense and no defense... I doubt anyone would have a problem with the line? BTW they lost to a solid Memphis G5 squad last week.

Toledo doesn't need to win this game. Going 10-2 or 11-1 with a MAC title is the goal. Getting out unscathed on the injury front is more important than winning this game. But I think we'll surprise you what our offense can do vs. an "ELITE" defense. Keep an open mind... no more insults are warranted. I'll be back Saturday for whatever blows or comments you throw my way. BTW: You should hope we win the MAC and boost your SOS. If Miami wants to win the ACC and get into the playoff, they need lots of help to protect against a loss you may endure during the season.

Transitive, transitive, transitive.

What the fvck is wrong with you G5 fans? You're so obsessed with trannys.

By the way toledo ***aloons. Stop thinking we need your team to win the MAC for our SOS.

We don't need anything from your ****** little G5 program. You could lose every single game this season and it would have zero bearing on us.

ZERO.

If we win the ACC we will go to the playoffs. If we don't then we won't. Nothing in G5 la la land will change that one iota.

I'm actually hung up that you came in here supporting your argument by saying **** like : "We beat Ball State in 2015" and "NIU had our number".

Advertisement
By the way toledo ***aloons. Stop thinking we need your team to win the MAC for our SOS.

We don't need anything from your ****** little G5 program. You could lose every single game this season and it would have zero bearing on us.

ZERO.

If we win the ACC we will go to the playoffs. If we don't then we won't. Nothing in G5 la la land will change that one iota.

Fair points.

We're not winning the ACC though, Clemson are much better than us at the moment. We're a couple of years away from being dominant.

Sit your *** down. Toledo played 4 defenses ranked in the top 34 in defense last year. They lost every one of those games. Including the highest ranked defense you played last year was app state who was 17th and we smoked dat ***. Doesn't look like you do to well vs "elite" defenses.

Advertisement

ZERO.

Fair points.

We're not winning the ACC though, Clemson are much better than us at the moment. We're a couple of years away from being dominant.

Make it to the game and anything can happen

ZERO.

Fair points.

Make it to the game and anything can happen

A 5-4 Pittsburgh beat Clemson last year.

Hey, wasn't this a HOME game for Toledo? Sure looks like your Estes rocket logo!
[video=youtube;pxt0X5_q5ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxt0X5_q5ms[/video]

Oh, take a look at this from US News' College rankings:

University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft, Toledo, OH 43606 | (800) 586-5336

Rank Not Published | National Universities

May want to keep quiet for a bit...

Advertisement

Don't come back. Just KYS instead, dumb ******* Ohio St reject

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back