Todd Stroud?

Advertisement
Any clue on why Manny hasn't replaced him? He's not a very good recruiter and was originally supposed to be the chief of staff. I think our D-Line Coaching job could attract some real high level coaches. Should we just settle with Stroud?
giphy.gif

He is the least of our worries, he is a solid recruier our dline is stacked groot had his best year undr him and he had something to do with getting roche , whats there to complain abou?t tQUOTE="Mackmiller974, post: 4609898, member: 16666"
Any clue on why Manny hasn't replaced him? He's not a very good recruiter and was originally supposed to be the chief of staff. I think our D-Line Coaching job could attract some real high level coaches. Should we just settle with Stroud?
[/QUOTE]

Im not worried about his recruiting. He seems to be a good recruiter. He still needs to prove he can develop players here though. Lets see how much greg, jalaen, and harvey improve this year before we judge him.

Advertisement
  • Lands one of the best DE's in the country- Chantz Williams
  • Help land another very solid DE- Elijah Roberts
  • Lands the best Defensive player in the tranfer portal: Quincy Roche
  • Drastically improved our run defense
  • Displayed solid developmental skills: Miller, Ford
  • Players love him
All of this was done in 1 year. He definitely sounds like a guy that should be fired. I say, we castrate him first, then show him the door. That way, the next D-Line coach understands that we mean business.

Advertisement
We could definitely do better, but he’s about 9th on the list of coaches I’d be looking to fire right now.
Then lets DO BETTER! we want elite players or the best we can get .Lets do the same when it comes to coaches✔

Advertisement
We're really reaching the bottom of the barrel now. Have we run out of coaches that we demand be fired yet? Who's going to start the fire Lashlee thread?
Its only March, it'll be at least June before we get to him. Right after the what are we gonna do when he leaves after this year thread.

Advertisement
He recruited one player in Chantz. I just think this job could attract some real high level coaches
100% false.

Elijah Roberts said out his own mouth that Stroud was why he stayed committed to Miami. Same with Quentin Williams.

Go look up their interviews with Stefan, they both credited Stroud with being a huge factor in their commitments.

You're flat out wrong.

• Lands one of the best DE's in the country- Chantz Williams
  • Help land another very solid DE- Elijah Roberts
  • Lands the best Defensive player in the tranfer portal: Quincy Roche
  • Drastically improved our run defense
  • Displayed solid developmental skills: Miller, Ford
  • Players love him
All of this was done in 1 year. He definitely sounds like a guy that should be fired. I say, we castrate him first, then show him the door. That way, the next D-Line coach understands that we mean business.
He did little to land Chantz and and Elijah let's be real.... Our Run Defense sure didn't seem drastically improved. Roche also wasn't coming just to play for Stroud. Roche came because king was coming and was going to Virginia Tech if King went elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back